It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
(male)

Anxioususer HB User
Episode with a stripper

Hi all,

Just want to tell you about my encounter and to try and put my mind at ease.

I recently went on a lads holiday to Spain. On the 2nd night we ended up in a strip club where I had a private dance. During this dance the stripper took all her clothes off and pushed her vagina against my lips, she kept on doing so and I stuck my tongue out for a split second (stupidly doing it from bein drunk).
I am now worried to death that I could have contracted HIV. The next day I regretted this so much and wish I had never done it and started to panic. The same day we went out for a meal that night where I noticed that I felt like I had popcorn stuck in my throat. I went back to the hotel early that night and noticed white spots on my tonsils, the same night I went to bed and woke up in a hot sweat (not sure if this was from me panicking). I then found a rash on my feet the next morning where the lads said it looked like *****ly heat from sunburn.

I returned home after this and went to the doctors about my throat as it was white at the back. He prescribed me penicillin and said it was just an infection. On the 6th day I started to feel dizzy and have stomach and kidney pains and felt my lymph nodes in my neck were sore. My stomach pains got so bad by the 9th day that I went to the hospital. Here they did tests and found I may have a water infection or it may have been a reaction to the penicillin. The doc also said it may have been due to excessive drinking as this was non stop on holiday and I also had heartburn whilst I was there possibly from this. I was given antibiotics and acid tablets. This cleared everything up.

However this is the 18th day now from that night and I still feel as if my nodes in my neck are sore. Im now also feeling my armpits all the time too and checking and maybe making them feel sore from doing this. I am usually a healthy person and feel kinda healthy too, just worried. I don't know if iv got anxiety or stressed from all of this or due to constantly checking them.

I have read and read and read hundreds of posts on here and many come to the conclusion that I never had a risk. All I want to know is this really the case? Am I causing myself to worry that much that I am starting to find symptoms that are all just in my head?

Would be grateful for the reply.

Many thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2013, 04:08 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User
Re: Episode with a stripper

Yes, it's really the case that you never had a risk. Symptoms, bodily sensations, etc. can definitely be imagined or magnified by stress. It has happened to me more than once.

Last edited by joggen; 07-11-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Old 07-12-2013, 09:42 AM   #3
(male)

Anxioususer HB User

Thanks for the reply! Do you really think I have nothing to worry about then? It's just really strange that iv been sort of unwell since that episode? All the posts on here off various members say oral is not really a risk and no test would be needed?

Old 07-12-2013, 10:00 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

Yes, you have nothing to worry about. No risk, no need to test. You should not give this another thought.

Closed Thread