It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Hormone Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2008, 02:26 PM   #1
Newbie
(female)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Guayama, Puerto Rico
Posts: 2
Tahlien HB User
Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin???

I'm 34 and my Prolactin levels jump up and down from 40 to 88 since 2001. I noticed that also I'm gaining a lot of weight since then (5'9" and my average weight was 140, now I'm up to 202).
Had a lot of blood tests and nothing shows up, everything is normal, sugar cholesterol, creatine, cortisol, thyroid, etc.
Diet and exercise does not work either, instead of at least loosing one pound per month, I gain an average of two...
Is there a link between prolactin and weight gain?
Please help!

Last edited by Tahlien; 11-13-2008 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Not Posted Completly

 
The following user gives a hug of support to Tahlien:
Jul2 (04-01-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Old 11-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,114
dolysods HB User
Re: Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin???

Yes there is a link. One of my coworkers had a pituitary tumor that caused her prolactin levels to jump. Having high prolactin makes it hard to lose weight. Have you had a CT or MRI?

 
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Old 11-24-2008, 10:10 AM   #3
Newbie
(female)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Guayama, Puerto Rico
Posts: 2
Tahlien HB User
Re: Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin???

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolysods View Post
Yes there is a link. One of my coworkers had a pituitary tumor that caused her prolactin levels to jump. Having high prolactin makes it hard to lose weight. Have you had a CT or MRI?
I had an MRI, but the Md said that he can't detect if there's a tumor, 'cause I have what is called an Empty Cella. That means that the brain fluids are flattenig the pituitary gland, making it diffucult, inclusive for the MRI, to see if there's a micro tumor in it.

For know, he prescribed Dostinex for 6 months (2 per week), to lower the Prolactin levels, and labs every 2 months to see how it goes. Then he plans to take away the Dostinex at once, hoping that it will normalize by itself.

But I'm glad that someone aswered the post, 'cause I'm really worried about my weight. Hopefully, while I'm taking my prescription, I will get my ideal healthy weight back.

Did your coworker have any prescription or surgery for the brain tumor, or did anything else to help her with the weight issue?

 
Old 11-24-2008, 11:35 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,114
dolysods HB User
Re: Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin???

she had the tumor removed thru her nose/sinus. I believe she would be on thyroid med if it were a normal situation, but her bloodwork is the only thing that will tell if a tumor has grown back. They put a piece of fat from her thigh in the cavity where the tumor was. MRIs wouldn't be that helpful for her now because that would always show.

She still struggles with her weight, but that could be her. She does really well on a lower carb plan, but when she falls off the wagon, the wagon runs over her a few times

 
Old 06-10-2009, 02:10 PM   #5
Newbie
(female)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1
nory HB User
Re: Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin???

Hi Tahlien,
I also have the same problem and my doctors advised cutting down on carbs. I did and lost 90lbs in 7 months (going from 224lbs to 134lbs). My prolactin levels vary from around 70 and as high as 170.
Following a low carb diet is very difficult and should be done with doctors advice, unfortunately as any diet goes it can get boring after a while and yes I have fallen off the wagon and am desperately trying to get back on it. It does work and is really worth a try.
Good luck:

Last edited by mod-anon; 06-10-2009 at 02:38 PM. Reason: removed quote

 
Old 06-14-2009, 07:06 AM   #6
Senior Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 290
juner50 HB User
Re: Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin???

Tahlien,
With empty sella your Dr SHOULD have tested ALL your other pituitary hormones to make sure they are fully functioning. If they aren't, this most likely contributing to your weight problem among other potential problems.

I also recommend a low carb diet.

 
Old 05-07-2011, 02:30 PM   #7
Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 65
Jul2 HB User
Re: Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin???

Don't be discouraged by the tests. My growth hormone tests turned out to be normal as well, even though my hands, feet, nose bridge, and jaw were growing. I was the same as you -- jumped from about 130 to 250 in just a few years, yet they couldn't get any growth hormone readings.

I also got many other problems related to acromegaly, although without the growth hormone changes it was impossible to diagnose officially.

The problem with high prolactin is that it makes you sleepy, and the higher it goes, the more sleepy you will get. I was nearly at the coma stage. All I ever wanted to do was sleep, and was always afraid of fainting. Sometimes I would just drop down on the floor and sleep on the spot, although it wasn't quite fainting. When I would wake up a few minutes later I wouldn't know where I was for a few minutes. That's how tired I was. It's this tiredness that makes people with high prolactin put on a lot of weight. These people often don't have energy of any sort. You can't tell them to just go out and exercise. That would be like telling a bear in the middle of hibernation to go out and run. It would be cruel and would probably kill them.

Now that I am taking cabergoline, I am more awake every day and finally my weight is starting to drop without even trying. It took about a month and a half though, to build up muscle again though before it dropped, because when you sleep so much you lose so much muscle you become nearly crippled.

Now I can stay awake for most of the day, although I still need about 5 20-minute naps during the day, and it's simply being awake that is burning off the weight. So the answer to your question, to sum it all up, is that "YES, HIGH PROLACTIN CAN CAUSE ENORMOUS WEIGHT GAIN IN MANY PEOPLE!"

Since one out of about every five has a pituitary tumour and most don't know it, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of heavy people who were tortured by weight problems over the years (especially if all they want to do is sleep) actually do have a tumour that has never been discovered. I find that very sad because that kind of torture isn't necessary when prolactin blood tests are so easy to take.

High prolactin is also very dangerous with regard to the encouragement of breast cancer, and even the spreading of it to the lymph nodes in particular, so if I were you I would treat that as an emergency and take measures to lower that figure immediately. Don't wait as long as I did. Yours is already far too high!

Last edited by Jul2; 05-07-2011 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Small word changes

 
Old 05-19-2011, 08:12 AM   #8
Newbie
(male)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: newyork
Posts: 4
Simonn HB User
Re: Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin???

You really raise good point in respect of excessive weight gain..
Normally, this problem create by the use of non-recommended supplements..

 
Old 02-20-2012, 06:37 PM   #9
Newbie
(female)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1
pigsrcute HB User
Re: Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin???

just wondered if anyone had been told medically their high prolactin levels caused weight gain or tiredness? My Gps and consultants have all said not. My prolactin is way higher than any of the figures mentioned sometimes (around 300-400 sometimes). I have had an MRI and no micro tumour shown. I have not taken tablets to lower prolactin as every other hormone is running at normal! and the side effects of the meds seemed worse than the long term effects of prolactin.
In my experience the weight gain is due to poor eating - I think cravings kick in differently due to the hormone - and the reason I am tired is lack of exercise, too much weight and bad eating.
However, if anyone has a medical evidence would be pleased to hear it so I can consider lowering my prolatin.
thanks

 
Old 02-29-2012, 05:23 AM   #10
Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 65
Jul2 HB User
Re: Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin???

I feel so sad when reading postings like this. I hope you're aware that some anti-psychotics will raise your prolactin levels. Many will also "cause" pituitary tumours to grow, so if you're taking these things and feel you aren't seriously mentally ill, get off of them ASAP! Many will also raise your triglycerides so high that you will be a huge candidate for a heart attack.

I hope you're one of increasing numbers of people who at each doctor's visit, ask for a copy of lab work from previous visits. It's important to look at the numbers on the sheets, which should show normal readings and abnormal. The more people learn about the figures on their lab reports, and the more they look up the meanings on the Internet, the more knowledgeable and empowered they become about their health.

I'm afraid for you because not all tumours can be seen at first, but high prolactin is deadly and you can end up with not only breast cancer, but actually a cancer that will head directly to the lymph nodes! You will also be a good candidate for osteoporosis. If you get a doctor who says, "don't believe that, because if that were the case, pregnant women would all get breast cancer," seek a more knowledgeable doctor."

Pituitary tumours tend to make people sleepy. In fact, people with these types of tumour can fall into a coma. When my prolactin was high, it was so bad that I would fall asleep at the steering wheel at red lights, so I had to put the emergency brakes on at every red light. I was so tired I could sleep up to 20 hours a day and still feel as though I hadn't slept at all! I constantly feared falling asleep on the spot, even when standing! High prolactin can make you feel as though your heart is so weak you will die tomorrow. The battle to keep from almost fainting from tiredness can be incredibly tough, especially if you aren't strong to start with.

Sometimes I was so tired I fell asleep right on hard floors. I was too tired to even make it to bed, and upon awakening, had trouble remembering lying down in the first place. High prolactin can make some people so weak that they will always feel on the verge of near fainting, so telling these patients to exercise could be dangerous. Their hearts may not be able to withstand that due to such low energy.

If you're overweight and are eating properly (like many pituitary patients are and do), you will quickly learn that even if you AVOID junk food, sugar, carbs, etc. you will still put on or maintain the weight. Your body will just be too "exhausted" to burn the food you eat. When I hear of people getting their stomachs stapled and going through other drastic procedures I often think that if their prolactin had been measured first, they might have been able to take a better route.

The more prolactin rises, the more it may make you sleep, and the more you sleep, the fatter you will get, and then you go right back to square one again. For me it was a terrifying circle that was impossible to get out of without the Cabergoline.

Another thing that pituitary patients offer suffer from in the early stages of a pituitary tumour is loss of cognition, high anxiety, or sometimes even a swollen tongue (which is usually caused by thyroid problems these patients also may have). Most doctors won't have a clue what's wrong with the patients because they didn't learn about pituitary problems in medical school. Many will think their patients are crazy, especially considering that pituitary patients often exhibit symptoms similar to other types of brain tumour patients.

Because these doctors aren't aware, they will then make a huge mistake ad put such patients on anti-psychotics instead of Cabergoline. Anti-psychotics just make them more sleepy and raise their triglyceride levels as well as prolactin and even cause brain tumours to grow larger.

Fat people have more estrogen in their bodies also, and combined with high prolactin, that's a whopping invitation to cancer. Fat people often have quite a number of "health issues" going on that are the "cause" of their fatness -- not the other way around as many corporations like to promote for the sake of their own profit.

There's a high chance that, since one out of about every five people have a pituitary tumour, overweight people in particular may have one, especially if they eat right, avoid junk food, sugars, and high carbs, and still can't lose weight. Their bodies may be simply too exhausted to burn it. Many of us have met people who diet constantly yet can't lose weight.

If your weight is caused by bad eating, Cabergoline probably won't help you lose it, but if it's caused the the tiredness caused by high prolactin, it should help. While it won't make anyone a skinny minnie overnight, because it's not easy to lose weight when so much has been put on as a result of the earlier high prolactin, it should help you lose at least some.

The pituitary gland is the main controller of the other glands in the body, so when it goes wrong, even if a tumour doesn't yet show on the MRI, it can throw out all of the other glands. When mine was less than 3mm, it caused such serious problems even at such a tiny size, that it not only stopped my menstruation but also created the need to sleep suddenly and often. Today I not only have cancer and serious degenerative disk disease, but an endless number of other really deadly problems which can all be attributed directly to the tumour.

I would suggest that you ask your doctor if you can get an IGF-1 test and an OGTT. (Don't let him tell you any other glucose test is just a good as OGTT because every endocrinologist website will explain why that's not true).

After you have taken the tests, ask him if you can "try" Cabergoline (1/2 a pill weekly) for a few months. By then your prolactin should have dropped dramatically and you should be feeling much better than you have been for a long time. Other serious problems may also be cured during that time.

Get your prolactin level also taken again just before starting the Cabergoline because you will need that measurement to compare later. After you have been on Cabergoline for about three months, get him to measure it again. Then try to get off of it for a month and get him to measure it again.

My guess is that the level will lower quickly when you start it and rise quickly when you stop, which may mean you may need to be on that drug for a long time if not for life. In that case, you may also need to go for an MRI every few years to ensure a tumour isn't developing as well.

While medical books suggest that this drug needs to be continually increased, my own prolactin level has kept low on just half a pill a week for a year. While it hasn't done anything to shrink the macroadenoma, it has kept the prolactin at a really safe level.

Because doctors don't learn much about this deadly topic in medical schools, patients themselves have to educate them. Most will have done far more research than their doctors. Doctors don't like that because it hurts their egos, no matter how gently done. Most prefer to avoid such patients altogether, but someone needs to educate them when medical schools don't.

It's so dangerous to have high prolactin. A doctor named Jane Plante recently wrote an article about Chinese women having lower breast cancer rates because most don't drink dairy products. (Milk contains lactic acid). The University of Edmonton is also trying out an anti-cancer drug that I believe suppresses lactic acid. All of these things suggest that not only prolactin, but also milk might not be the best thing in the world for people to drink.

I already developed cancer because my prolactin level was high for too long, so whatever you can do to lower that prolactin, (tumour or not) I think is essential. In fact I believe that women with breast cancer in particular should ask for the simple prolactin blood test. Since about one in five people has a pituitary tumour, I really believe that many women could've been saved from cancer deaths if only their prolactin levels had been measured and lowered ASAP. It also might be in your best interest to avoid milk products too (or at least as lower your intake) and instead substitute it with non-GMO soya milk such as "So Nice" (Make sure it says on the carton that it's non GMO).

I firmly believe you will be headed for serious health problems if you don't get the prolactin reduced quickly, regardless of whether or not a tumour can be detected at this time.

Last edited by Jul2; 02-29-2012 at 05:39 AM.

 
Old 03-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #11
Newbie
(female)
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kensington, Maryland USA
Posts: 2
amanner HB User
Re: Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahlien View Post
I'm 34 and my Prolactin levels jump up and down from 40 to 88 since 2001. I noticed that also I'm gaining a lot of weight since then (5'9" and my average weight was 140, now I'm up to 202).
Had a lot of blood tests and nothing shows up, everything is normal, sugar cholesterol, creatine, cortisol, thyroid, etc.
Diet and exercise does not work either, instead of at least loosing one pound per month, I gain an average of two...
Is there a link between prolactin and weight gain?
Please help!
Yes there is a link. Are you on any antidepressants or antipsychotics? They can cause an increase in your prolactin levels. I am taking an antidepressants and my period has stopped, my prolactin levels are quite high and I suffer from night sweats.

 
Old 03-31-2012, 11:33 PM   #12
Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 65
Jul2 HB User
Re: Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin???

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanner View Post
Yes there is a link. Are you on any antidepressants or antipsychotics? They can cause an increase in your prolactin levels. I am taking an antidepressants and my period has stopped, my prolactin levels are quite high and I suffer from night sweats.
Not only will those drugs raise your prolactin as well as your triglyceride levels (which may already be at risk with tumour growth), but they also make your tumour grow bigger.

I read one article on the Internet that said many pituitary patients actually have altered behaviour much like that of real brain tumour patients, and certainly in my case the tumour threw off my cognition very badly for awhile. For this reason I believe patients are often put on incorrect drugs instead of on Dostinex or Cabergoline immediately.

My greatest regret was that I took them in the first place because such pills did nothing to improve memory and "everything" to keep me in a zombie-like state.

By the time I threw them out, my "normal sized weight" had increased by over 100 pounds in a very short time! Those pills are dangerous. They are bad for the heart and some anti-depressants have even been suspected of causing breast cancers. Those with high prolactin have enough breast cancer risks already. Such drugs may even have a negative affect on the thyroid (for life) because many contain high amounts of fluoride-type chemicals. Those living in fluoridated areas have too much of that toxin in their bodies already.

I can't tell others what to do because I don't know their situations, but I'm not convinced I myself needed such drugs in the first place. Should've been put on Dostinex or Cabergoline instead, immediately! What a world of difference the latter made!

Last edited by Jul2; 03-31-2012 at 11:35 PM.

 
Old 04-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #13
Newbie
(female)
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: wichita, ks
Posts: 1
aschen HB User
Re: Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin???

I do not have medical evidence but I do have personal experience. Two years ago My prolcatin was threw the roof. I never was really tired, I was working out and following weight watchers to the T! I was still gaining weight and gaining weight and it would not come off. When I started taking my prolactin meds I noticed the the weight started to come off after about a month of being on the meds. I didnt changed anything kept on the same routine and it started coming off.

Now, I noticed that I started having the same issues and guess what..My prolactin levels are high again..So, I am off to the doc to get started on meds again!

 
Old 04-13-2012, 06:56 PM   #14
Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 65
Jul2 HB User
Re: Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin???

Quote:
Originally Posted by aschen View Post
I do not have medical evidence but I do have personal experience. Two years ago My prolcatin was threw the roof. I never was really tired, I was working out and following weight watchers to the T! I was still gaining weight and gaining weight and it would not come off. When I started taking my prolactin meds I noticed the the weight started to come off after about a month of being on the meds. I didnt changed anything kept on the same routine and it started coming off.

Now, I noticed that I started having the same issues and guess what..My prolactin levels are high again..So, I am off to the doc to get started on meds again!

Yes, same thing. I decided to try to stop the Cabergoline for three months after taking it for a year. Things were OK for first few weeks but then increasingly I started to go into massive sweats and extremely irregular heartbeat like before starting the Cabergoline. I had forgotten how bad it had been, and how frightening it was to feel as though death was always moments away so I panicked totally one day and got to hospital! It felt like withdrawal from a more powerful drug like heroin or something. (Have never taken those. Just assuming). How terrifying.

What had happened during the 3 months of stopping was that the prolactin flew up sky high again. Once I started taking it again, it only took about a week to rapidly fall again. For sure, at least in my case, high prolactin mad me so sleepy I could almost "never" stay awake even after sleeping for 18 hours, and I believe it was that alone that affected also my heart very badly. I even got breast cancer when it was high, and that's really bad because high prolactin can cause it to move directly into the lymph nodes.

Everything is now restored and I can stay awake again but I wouldn't want to lead people to think that Cabergoline will help with weight loss, unless the gain in the first place was caused by too much sleep.

The only thing I strongly dislike about Cabergoline/Dostinex i that you can never off those drugs. That's bad because they may cause LVH (left ventricular hypertrophy). Considering I already had that before starting it, I don't know if it will worsen or not, and whether I will be simply trading a brain tumour for a heart attack. So far the Cabergoline has done the opposite and actually "improved" heart EKG tests by making my heart beat fast enough to lock out the bradycardia, but I have no idea what will happen regarding the LVH in the future.

Have been on the drug for about a year now and in the last 3 months my blood pressure increased from 130 to 150/100, so have asked the doctor for an echocardiogram to assess actual damage; othewise how can drug damage from Cabergoline be assessed? (Can't be 100% but it may give doctors an idea of possible degree in the future). Even so, when a baseline is established, and if further heart damage were to occur, what could I do other than hope another drug would soon be on the market?

Last edited by Jul2; 04-13-2012 at 07:02 PM. Reason: grammar

 
Old 05-03-2012, 12:27 PM   #15
Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 65
Jul2 HB User
Re: Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin???

Quote:
Originally Posted by aschen View Post
I do not have medical evidence but I do have personal experience. Two years ago My prolcatin was threw the roof. I never was really tired, I was working out and following weight watchers to the T! I was still gaining weight and gaining weight and it would not come off. When I started taking my prolactin meds I noticed the the weight started to come off after about a month of being on the meds. I didnt changed anything kept on the same routine and it started coming off.

Now, I noticed that I started having the same issues and guess what..My prolactin levels are high again..So, I am off to the doc to get started on meds again!
I’m really glad you’re on them again. Do you have a pituitary tumour, and if so, what size is it?

I have a tumour over 1cm. It's called an macroadenoma now, but most doctors don't know the difference between a microadenoma and macro. This tumour has caused about 50 different serious and very deadly symptoms.

My prolactin level was only in the 130’s by time I started taking Cabergoline, but long before the tumour was discovered, (15 years ago) when it was less than 3mm, it had already started taking a severe toll on my body. It was so powerful then already, that it stopped my menstruation. Tests showed I wasn’t menopausal and no further tests were done.

If this sort of thing should happen to anyone else, I would suggest that they don’t allow their prolactin to climb and that they ask for an MRI. I didn’t because I didn’t know better and neither did my doctors.

I will most likely die within the next couple of years because of all of the deadly crippling, deforming and irreversible diseases now caused by it – way too many to count. If a tumour that tiny has such a great effect on the body as to stop menstruation, I believe that’s a sign it will be “EXTRAORDINARILY” and "UNBELIEVABLY" deadly later!

On its way to deadliness, pituitary tumours costs thousands of dollars to try to keep all of the sub diseases caused by it under control. Many insurance companies still don't realize this.

At the very least, I think “EVERYONE” (especially those with weight gain, those who have been exposed to a lot of radiation, and those who have breast cancer) should have their prolactin checked, and if it's out of range, keep checking it every time they get a blood test, until finally treatment is given.

High prolactin is especially deadly for those with breast cancer because it has a tendency to cause cancer to migrate to the lymph nodes.

Also, anyone who has ever been put on anti-psychotics due to cognition which often surface as one of the first signs, is at extra special deadly risk, because those pills will not only "promote" tumour growth causing even more serious cognitive problems, but will also promote EXTREME weight gain. The increased tumour growth will make them even more at risk so it's a most uncontrollable state to be in.

Those patients may never again be able to lose much of that weight until the tumour disappears; however often even a tiny reduction in the prolactin will often help them lose at least a little. By then though, many of those patients will already have suffered a great deal from low self-esteem due to having learned of the terrible allowable and encouraged promotion of hatred against heavy people launched mainly by corporations who wish to sell diet drugs that will never work until the prolactin and/or tumour is treated.

About one in 5 people has a pituitary tumour and many people who have experienced quite a bit of sudden weight gain without eating anything extra, when they are eating and exercising the same as they have always done, should be concerned.

If your doctor tells you to QUIT READING THE INTERNET when you mention these things, and to disbelieve or not be concerned about what you have read or heard, or smiles when you talk about your symptoms as if you were imagining them, especially when everything you have complained about in fact shows its bad results in your lab tests, x-rays and MRI's, you will know you have a deadly doctor who knows nothing about pituitary tumours and is totally disinterested. Generally those types will also not bother to learn a single bit more about the disease while you will continue to rapidly die.

I stayed with that type of doctor for far too long. Anyone with a pituitary tumour of any sort must NEVER listen to their doctors when they tell them to stop reading the Internet. They MUST, instead, educate themselves about the topic to the nth degree because most doctors know less about pituitary tumours than they do about leprosy, and that lack of knowledge will kill many patients.

The reason many acromegaly patients die 10 to 20 years likely has much more to do with total doctor ignorance and the refusal to learn more about this disease than it has to do with the many killer diseases the patient will develop later.

Most acromegaly patients will be aware of their disease many years before their doctor decides to accept the fact that they aren't crazy and decides to remove the "hypochondriac" label from the acromegaly patient's records. By that time, their patients will already be on their death beds with no hope whatsoever of ever turning the clock back.

It's extremely imperative that anyone with a tumour that continues to grow yearly for more than 3 years find a doctor who is knowledgeable about the topic. It will be extremely difficult finding one, but it's important to keep switching until they do.

Last edited by Jul2; 05-03-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: spelling

 
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
High Prolactin Levels!!! Cheralyn Open to All Other Health Topics 4 07-25-2010 06:25 PM
high prolactin level in male Louis15 Hormone Problems 1 04-24-2009 02:01 AM
does having high prolactin levels contribute to not losing weight miamai10 Hormone Problems 0 02-22-2009 12:17 PM
High Prolactin Ishwardas Men's Health 24 04-15-2008 08:44 PM
High Prolactin and ED maestro330 Sexual Health - Men 1 03-13-2008 11:28 PM




Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:28 AM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!