It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
(female)

nolabear831 HB User
Young Female w Low Testosterone Levels..help please!

Hi guys!! I am a 26 year old female with no children. Have been having libido and fatigue issues. I cannot have an orgasm AT ALL. My gyn tested my hormones and told me that I have low testosterone levels. This is probably due to my oprolonged use of oral contraceptives (I really wish doctors would have told me about this potential problem). Anyways the doc prescribed me a 2 % testosterone compound to be applied to my inner thigh. I am really scared to use this cream for many reasons including potential negative side effects. More importantly though, it scares me because I want to have kids in the near future. Will temporarily taking this hormone mess me up when I want to have children? I have read info on the net saying it could cause issues for my children in the future. I would rather never have an orgasm if that is the case. I just cant stand the fact that Ii am dealing with these issues at such a young age. I could just ignore the fact that I am always tired, have anxiety, and have a sucky libido, but i feel that I have the right to enjoy sex. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

Old 04-22-2010, 11:03 AM   #2
(male)

ENCHANTERAARON HB User
Re: Young Female w Low Testosterone Levels..help please!

greetings, 2% testosterone is an aggressive dose unless you are using 0.2ml or so. topical treatment needs to be monitored by using salivary testing. has your md checked dhea?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2012, 10:28 PM   #3
(female)

LiveLife19 HB User
Re: Young Female w Low Testosterone Levels..help please!

I'm a 27 year old female, also without kids. I just found out that I too, have very low testosterone and have been advised to use the cream. u r not alone. the orgasams not so much of a problem, but the lack of motivation n energy, fatige, sweats, painful intercorse, anxiety n depression, oh yeah n weight gain, r too much to deal with. good luck

Closed Thread