It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2010, 09:00 AM   #1
(female)

tonicrm HB User
I need Advise please....

Hello all, I'm new here and trying to find some answers. I've tried posting this question on another board but no one has responded yet...please someone with advise help me on this issue. I had a hyterectomy about 2 years ago about a week ago I started having cramps, bloating, severe mood swings, and lots & lots of pain! I went to see my gyn. They did a vaginal ultra sound on me. The dr. said I had 3 cysts on my left ovary.. I had everything removed but that! well he says the pain is coming from the cysts...He puts me on PROMETRIUM . I got home and started researching this medication. It says its used to help start your menstrual cycle.....I know this is a progestrone pill. So why would I be prescribed prometrium for cysts? Is this a medication for hormones? I have no clue but need some advise .....thanks

I know I need to call my dr. back to ask these questions but would like to know if anyone else has taken this medication for cysts?

Closed Thread