It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
(female)

JARU HB User
adenomyosis and progesterone cream

Hi, I'm 40 and I was diagnosed with adenomyosis. I have a lot of pain especially when I have my period. I don't want to keep taking contraceptive pills because of the side effects. I have been told that GNC natural progesterone cream helps with the pain and is less invasive than the pills. Any advice??? thanks

JR

Old 12-13-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
(female)

kosm HB User
Re: adenomyosis and progesterone cream

Hi there,
I am 34 and have been diagnosed with Adenomyosis. I am in constant pain. I can feel it growing! I had a ton of symptoms. I went out and bought natural progesterone cream and within a few days my PMS symptoms (that seem to stay all month and NEVER go away) went away. It was like a miracle! However, I don't know if it is shrinking my adenomyosis. My cramps were still pretty bad...REALLY bad. I have heard that it can shrink Adenomyosis. I have been taking the cream for about a month. I guess the jury is still out on whether or not it actually shrinks it. I see the doc Wednesday. Worth a try. It DID do wonders for my symptoms though. I couldn't believe it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-14-2010, 06:30 PM   #3
(female)

JARU HB User

Hi, thanks for the reply. I've been reading about it too. I bought GNC progesterone cream and I've been using it for about 2 weeks now. I'm waiting for my "period" to see how that goes. I was diagnosed three years ago with Adenomyosis and yes the pain is just horrible. I was taken contraceptive pills for three years but I'm really worried about the side effects and I don't want a surgery which will give other pains and side effects. I will let you know if there are other changes. Thanks and good luck : )

Old 12-16-2010, 11:08 AM   #4
(female)

kosm HB User

Well, yesterday in addition to Adenomyosis, they found Uterine Polyps. I have surgery in 2 weeks. I am so scared...ok anyways, I can honestly say that the Natural Progesterone cream helped me so tremendously I just thought it was a miracle. From what I have read and experienced myself, yes, the cream works GREAT! My PMS was awful...the cream worked very quickly. I bought mine from a vitamin shop. Make sure it says NATURAL Progesterone and DOES not contain any Estrogens. ONLY Progesterone. Works great. But I would becareful to stop the Pill before because you are already on hormones, so yes it works but ask your doctor.

Closed Thread