It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
(female)

adah19 HB User
Nausea 8 days before period starts

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I'll try and be brief as possible.

I need input as to why I am getting sick 8 days before my period comes!
I have been feeling like this for two years now.
My period has always been regular, 28 days exactly. As soon as I get to day 20 in my cycle I start feeling awful, and there is no pain involved. It feels slightly like my uterus and vaginal walls are contracting during this time too.

I have been on three different types of pill, still when I reached the sugar pills I was ill, even worse. I take multi-vitamins, I've tried Agnus Castus, Black Cohosh, Calcium, I take vitamin B6 a week before this starts, nothing has helped.
I try ginger, peppermint (in the form of tea, food, or aromatherapy) and they only help slightly. I've taken anti-emetics such as stemetil and maxolon, but they don't work very well either (Good for viruses not for hormones?)

I've had internal and external exams, I eat very healthy (a little more salt than most but my body seems to crave it.), I've had full blood work, inc thyroid tests. I've even had my hormone levels tested and they seemed to be fine.

It is ruining my life feeling so ill, does anyone have ANY input to what it could be? I'm willing to hear anything obscure. I had to leave my job because I took too much time off. Doctors seem to shrug, HELP!

I've put this under hormone problems, because I believe it to be something to do with my hormones.

-Adah, 29 years old

Last edited by adah19; 04-04-2011 at 09:34 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2011, 11:47 AM   #2
(female)

chany83 HB User
Re: Nausea 8 days before period starts

hi im chany i have problems with my cycle 2 for ten days a month i get vertigo really bad iv try all sorts nothing works iv even tried injections and accupuncher do u feel sick and do u feel like ur spinnin may u have vertigo 2

Old 06-07-2011, 05:44 AM   #3
(female)

pyroliske HB User
Re: Nausea 8 days before period starts

Hi I get this too, I used to get it every month then it died down to every few months. I would feel sick and some months would have to stay in bed. I was convinced I was pregnant, but my period came as normal. I thought it was hormones too, but all my hormone tests and thyroid tests come back normal, so I'm still none the wiser. I take EPO now and find I feel great, I don't get such bad PMS with it.

Closed Thread