It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2011, 07:53 AM   #1
(male)

gmars HB User
What type of doctor should I go to?

Hi, I'm a 19 year old male and I think I may have a hormone problem. It all started when I noticed that my voice has been changing since I was 15, but still hasn't finished. It still sounds high, cracks all of the time, and I have a very hard time reaching high volumes. Also, I have little control over my emotions and will sometimes cry out of nowhere for long periods of time. And lastly, I have yet to develop the muscle tone that guys my age have, and still look really skinny like a 14 or 15 year old would. In the past I have blown off these problems since I thought they would get better as I went through puberty, but now that I'm almost 20 I think it's time to do something. So, what type of doctor would you recommend that I see first? Thanks.

Old 05-11-2011, 08:30 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: What type of doctor should I go to?

I would say start with a good PCP for a complete physical and go from there.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread