It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2011, 01:03 PM   #1
(female)

joesgirlmillie HB User
High prolactin levels of 1780...anyone else?

Hi

Ive had many health probs over last 6 years and been in and out of hospital for bowel and bladder probs, while i was in hospital I had a funny turn that usually happens at home and my heart was racing at 200 beats a min, I sweat, have visual disturbances so they did hormone tests and my prolactin level was 1780 but im not sure of the range fr normal. Ive had awful headaches, more visual disturbances and sweats, on weds I had a funny turn where I turned my head to right and had paralysis for a few secs and my vision went again. Saw my gp today who is getting me referred urgently, i also went to put petrol in my car day after and had no idea how to open the petrol cap but ive done it hundreds of times before, I was looking for the switch for few mins til i found it. The day after the seizure I also made speech errors. I can advise anyone on bowel and bladder, i could write a book but i could do with some advice, i know what it is and how it happens, i just need ranges and websites vary. Thanks all x

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Excesive weight gain related to high levels of Prolactin??? Tahlien Hormone Problems 15 08-05-2012 08:31 AM
high prolactin levels bethan32 Hormone Problems 1 04-13-2010 08:53 PM
Low T high Estradiol ManuelD Hormone Problems 2 01-25-2010 03:07 PM
high prolactin level in male Louis15 Hormone Problems 1 04-24-2009 01:01 AM
does having high prolactin levels contribute to not losing weight miamai10 Hormone Problems 0 02-22-2009 11:17 AM

Tags
bowel, brain, hormones, mri, prolactin