It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2012, 10:47 AM   #1
(female)

michan HB Usermichan HB User
Unhappy High Estrogen - Please help

Hi, Im 20 years olf Female and according to the blood test I have too high estrogen level.

For the past 1 year I've noticed that I get sick very often, like at least once a month and it continues for 1 or 2 weeks.
The symptom are generally stomach pains, diarrhea, terrible nausea, stomach cramps, dizzyness, fatigue, backpains... the list goes on and on and on...
Everytime I get ill I lose my appetite, physically can't eat anything because of the nausea, and diarrhea even I haven't been eating anything bad.
These symptom comes suddenly, like I was fine yesterday but today I feel like dying. Its really unpredictable.

I've also noticed that I think I get ill often around my menstrual cycle, so often 1 or 2 weeks before or during or after the period. Im not sure if this is related since my symptom attacks me unpredictably.

I also had my gallbladder removed 3 months ago, doctor recogns that the hormone imbalance could've caused by the surgery.

I take Sunflower oil tablets which I got reccomended by my acupuncture doctor. Also gaviscon for my stomach and buccastem for nausea.

I have accepted that I have hormone imbalance but I really cannot deal with getting ill every months, it's very very irritating and also uncomfortable.
I am a University student and I do not have a time to be sick every months, otherwise I will eventually fail my course.

Does anyone have any advice? I have been to many doctors, acupuncture, reflexology all sorts of stuffs.

Please, PLEASE help.

Mi xxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2012, 09:07 AM   #2
(female)

Ilovedollhouses HB UserIlovedollhouses HB UserIlovedollhouses HB UserIlovedollhouses HB User
Re: High Estrogen - Please help

Hi Mi: Have you ever tried going back to square one where you were originally created and dropping all the medication or health supplements that you are taking...They alone can make you pretty sick to your stomach....Years ago I had Acid Reflux and got into this routine...It got worse...Then a doctor told me to try to go back and go this route...It did the trick....As far as menstrual cycles, I never had one that was enjoyable...I believe that thinking positive has a lot to do with our health...Take care....ILD...

Old 10-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
(female)

ang76 HB User
Re: High Estrogen - Please help

Hi Mi, I too have all the exact same symptoms as you. I still have my gall bladder but the drs say it is not causing my problems. I have upper abdominal pain under my left rib cage that is dull, achy and goes thru to my back. Lost 15 lbs due to not being able to eat. This started a year ago and I have been taking protonix ever since with no relief. Had 3 ct scans, 2 MRIs of abdomen and all normal. I am low on vit d and slightly anemic. I also get panick attacks before my period, has this happened to you?

Reply Reply

Tags
high estrogen, hormone, hormone imbalance