It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2012, 07:14 AM   #1
(female)

Lynn2323 HB User
Unhappy My Husband has very low testosterone and I am scared!!

Recently my husband who is only 34 has been told hes got the levels of an 80 some year old! He has done all sorts of blood test and everything has came back normal, now they are ordering an MRI! I am so scared/worried I have read alot online about low testosterone and even though it says that alot of it is treatable they still put in thier that this can lead to death! I am trying to be beside my husbnad 100% but at times I dont know what to do I kind of dont wanna go to the MRI with him cause of being scared of what they will find!!! I am so lost and I need help!!!! I feel all alone and I know I shouldnt be feeling like this cause he needs me! But I need him too!! Can someone please help

Last edited by Lynn2323; 11-07-2012 at 07:16 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to Lynn2323:
JVsmom (12-06-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #2
(male)

nicklovin HB User
Re: My Husband has very low testosterone and I am scared!!

Just try to keep calm, and educate yourself about testosterone effects as much as you can so you understand what's going on with your husband. Be supportive, and stand beside him on this journey. No need worrying until you find out what the cause of the low T is. Until then, just read, read, read. Goodluck to you both.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

noevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB User

hi there, don't freak, there are prescriptions out there for that now. Just saw one the other day where the man puts it on under their arm like deodorant! so just stay cool, take good notes, stay by his side to keep him straight because he'll probably forget what they say. Good luck and let us know how things go, ok? Cathy

Old 12-06-2012, 10:26 AM   #4
(female)

JVsmom HB User

Lynn2323: I know your post is older, but ... I have never posted on a site like this before, but I was online researching and looking for support. My husband is also 34 and has extremely low t (130 is his level - 300 is the normal low). He is tired all the time, he always looks bloated, he can't focus, he is mean verbally, and he never wants to be intimate. Which is difficult because we are trying to conceive baby #2. I can totally relate to what you are going through. My husband had all his blood work and semen analysis and everything is fine. His doctor didn't order an MRI because he said that there was no indication of any problems. I was scared through the whole process. Different doctors and lots of waiting for results. I hope that everything is fine with your husband and no major health issues were found (besides the LT)
If all is ok --- i just want to offer advice. If the two of you plan on children I warn you that any medications, which his doctor may suggest are not good for sperm. All of those drugs will kill the sperm and render him infertil. My husband and I opted to continue trying and after pregnant and past 1st trimester to have he go on something. We don't have the money to store his sperm and try IVF later. It has been hell, since it is taking forever to get pregnant. I feel alone and I'm loosing what strength I had to deal with this. I just want my husband back, but we want that baby too.
I hope you and your husband are doing well. If you need someone to talk to that is in the same boat as you, I would like to be that someone. Maybe we can get each other through this time.
Be well. Be strong.

Old 12-22-2012, 11:28 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

If he is over weight then the fat converts testosterone into E2, Estradiol. A 1/2 Arimidex tablet will lower the E2 & slightly raise the T.

HcG injections will sent signals to the Testicles to produce more T & Sperm.

Testosterone supplements will cause the testicles to shrink & stop producing T & Sperm.

Good luck

Last edited by JinL; 12-22-2012 at 11:32 AM. Reason: info

Old 02-19-2013, 09:05 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Testosterone injections are the fastest way to increase testosterone.
100mg injected weekly with a 5/16"X27ga syringe into the belly fat or outer thigh.

If you want children also inject 30units Hcg. 3 times a week.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:38 PM   #7
(male)

davie12 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinL View Post
Testosterone injections are the fastest way to increase testosterone.
100mg injected weekly with a 5/16"X27ga syringe into the belly fat or outer thigh.

If you want children also inject 30units Hcg. 3 times a week.
Is 30 units = 300 iu?

Reply Reply