It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2013, 01:31 AM   #1
(male)

garbohydrate HB User
21 yo with low testosterone, need help

Hi,
For practically my whole life I've had low testosterone. Puberty was extremely slow and abnormal and I never developed the secondary sex characteristics like body hair, muscle gain, masculine bone structure. And for the past year+ I've had no energy at all. I could list a myriad of symptoms but bottom line is that I have a total t level of 368 (300-1000), which puts me at the level of a 75 year old. My fsh and lh are correspondingly low (don't have the numbers ATM).

I have an endo who said I could try testosterone therapy but that's not something I want to do because it shuts down my entire system making what little hormone production I have go away. But I also don't want to sit here idly by as an overgrown child missing out on my best years. I want to try clomid because I've read a lot of good things about it, but when I asked my endo he laughed at the idea. I feel like I'm screwed, and I hate being stuck at below average.

Please don't try to tell me that I can gain muscle, lose weight by eating right and exercising rigorously. Trust me, it only goes so far. And it's more than just physical; I don't feel motivated to do things and doing seemingly simple things is a struggle.

Might anyone have had a similar experience? Or know of a doctor in my area (San Diego) who can help me? Thanks for reading I appreciate it.

Reply Reply

Tags
clomid, fsh, low testosterone, trt