It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
(male)

messplay HB User
Diabetes Insipidus?

Hi. I am a 23yr old male. I currently have been undergoing an extreme amount of anxiety in the last 3 weeks or so - a huge hypochondriac and have been self diagnosing myself extensively (one day its this, the next day it is something totally different and the day's prior feelings are gone).

I recently have noticed that I am urinating frequently. Over the last 3 days in fact I will get out of bed between 9am-10am and by 1pm I have had maybe 8oz of water and I have gone 3 times or so, sometimes 5.

My urine is extremely clear with maybe a light hint of yellow.

I went to the movies today around 1:30 and by 5pm I had gone 4 times. At 4pm I had 18oz of water as well.

I have lost 3lbs in a little over a week due to my anxiety and "laziness" to eat plus I have recently been diagnosed with gastritis which has mentally made me a little skeptical on what I eat. I recently have been gaining my appetite back though.

I am extremely nervous if I have Diabetes Insipidous. I have an appointment I made with my primary doctor on Tuesday (2/26) for just basic reasons in general (again, Hypochondriac) - I will ask him about this as well as for a possible urinalysis.

Just thinking about going to the bathroom to urinate almost makes me have to go..I sit a lot at my desk sometimes as well..

Is this all from me being a little nervous, worrying, and my health anxiety??

Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply