It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hospice Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
(female)

JanKWV HB User
Falling apart

My 84 year old mother with alzheimers has been in hospice for 10 days. She stopped eating and went into a comma 14 days ago. As hard as it is to watch someone die it feels harder as she lingers. My husband fell off a ladder and got 2 brome bones and 14 stitches. He has surgery yesterday but now has pneumonia. I am falling apart

Old 04-28-2013, 11:37 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

miss345 HB User
Re: Falling apart

Hi JanKWV...Even though it's been four months since your post I hope you are doing well...I know where you are...Years ago I took care of my Mother...Sometimes it was like I didn't have a life...I hope your husband recovered from his surgery and is over his pneumonia...

Years ago I went through a rough time like you are having...Funny as it seems now I wish I had them back...They were busy years, but they were productive and I cherish them...Each one gave me a new knowledge on life and a new understanding of what laid ahead of me....My best advice is to take care of yourself...Get some quiet time...Take time for you and your husband to smell the roses....and may I add, stay safe...

I send you my best wishes...ILD....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply