It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2004, 12:44 PM   #1

MiNiMiZz HB User
Question Hpv?

Well im a 15 year old virgin who has had no sexulay contact what so ever in my pubic area. I have theses bumps on the lips of my vagina and around I had these years now. i do shave regualarly and im in gymnastics so i do sweat alot so i was wondering if they could be like sebeasouse glands. and if you like sqeaze them it feels like theres a lil ball in them so is that n*e signs of warts some one pleaze help me??

Old 06-08-2004, 02:21 PM   #2

Katttob HB User
Re: Hpv?

Mini,
I am not sure if they would be warts or not, you haven't had any kind of genital contact??
HPV (genital warts) can be passed through skin-to-skin contact. This is how I got HPV & genital warts.
You say you've had them for years now? Have they grown, changed shape or color? Every womans body is different and has different bumps and size to it.
I recently visited my gyno because I noticed some small white bumps that I thought were the beginning of warts and he told me that they looked totally normal and that he sees the same thing on women all the time, and that lots of women have different bumps to their vaginas which is totally normal!
If you are really worried about these bumps please tell your mother, a close relative, a close friend or their parent, or even a school counselor. You can always see a school nurse or go to Planned Parenthood which is totally confidential.
Please get some help and talk to someone, whatever is wrong can be taken care of, chances are it is nothing.
Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2004, 03:24 PM   #3

MiNiMiZz HB User

the only time they seem to change is when im in gymnastics and sweating but in the winter time they seem to dry up

Old 06-09-2004, 01:05 PM   #4

Katttob HB User

You need to get into a doctor to see what it really is, because if it is HPV you could also have a strain that causes adnormal cancer cells to grow on our cervix and if not taken care of can result in cervical cancer (i have this strain and the warts also).
Please take care of your body and your mind and see a doctor, you feel so much better.
Do you not have anyone you feel comfortable talking to?

Closed Thread