It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2003, 08:40 AM   #1

nova76 HB User
Post please help me understand HPV

Okay, now I am more confused than ever. I posted another thread about a cervical lesion and HPV. The person who responded (thank you) said that HPV can also be transmitted orally. I have tried to find out more about this, but can't. Here's my ?: (sorry it this is too much info, but I don't know how else to ask). First, my gyn thinks I have dysplasia, but I won't know for sure until next week (although the LEEP is already set-up). I have never been with anyone in anyway other than my husband, and we met in our early 20's. He had a girlfriend in highschool. They did have oral sex, but nothing else, and it was the first time for both of them. My ? is, could he have gotten the HPV virus from her even though neither one had been with anyone else (okay, I know it's possible that she could have lied to him about that, but let's just say she didn't) and then passed it along to me? I am just so confused and scared about all of this, and I can't find an answer anywhere. Does anyone know a good website where I could find an answer about this? Thank you so much.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
MRI of cervical spine. Please help me understand shebaby Spinal Cord Disorders 4 03-31-2010 12:38 AM
HELP. MY FIL MIL living with us. please any suggestion. APPRECIATE IT. supersour Relationship Health 16 03-11-2010 03:39 PM
Suggestions needed please...Epstein-Barr brawndo78 Swine Flu (H1N1) 15 05-23-2009 05:39 PM
Midwest--set me straight please Red Maple Thyroid Disorders 10 04-03-2007 10:32 AM
I believe his friend has been rude, here's his letter, please advise whiteslopes Relationship Health 39 11-27-2006 03:02 PM