It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2005, 03:23 PM   #1
(female)

Heavensent102 HB User
HPV.... go away by itself?

Hey guys
I had this tiny bump down there. flesh coloured and it didnt hurt, but i picked at it (stupid me) lol, but now it was healed and went away, can u pick a little wart off? or could it just have been something else? The last time I got tested they told me everything looked normal, any imput greatly appreciated! thanx
xoxox

Old 05-03-2005, 07:55 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Justawondering HB User
Re: HPV.... go away by itself?

If its HPV its not going away on its own, .... still i suggest you going to get checked possibly something else Good Luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-04-2005, 08:39 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Ivana HB User
Re: HPV.... go away by itself?

I agree with Justawondering that you should get it checked out in case it was a wart and you have tiny microscopic ones that cannot be seen with the naked eye...those should be treated with Aldara most probably. But as for HPV going away on it's own it is possible. About 30% of condylomas do disappear on their own within 6 months if left untreated. I wouldn't bet on that though so best to get it checked. These things tend to get out of control sometimes and they're stubborn little things that even come back with medication...or maybe you have/had something completely different!

Closed Thread