It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2005, 02:21 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

Mr.G HB User
My NEW plan with HPV and women.

After my encounter last night and another encounter I had today with a girl at a coffee shop I decided that I am gonna to become a make-out ****. I realize that eventually I will get over this condition to the point where I will feel comfortable having sex again and telling prospective partners that I had contracted HPV..after it all clears of course. Even though making out is not as good as sex it is difently better than nothing...I think I am gonna just try the usual routes of getting numbers and making moves, and making out. If it seems like it will lead to other things it wont be hard to back out of...and hey maybe I will meet someone amazing that I can tell my problems too..one thing that I have found when you are having problems is that it is still better to have the company of a female even if your not doing anything sexual...just the flirting in general still makes you feel good. I beleive that I can my self-esteem up and stress levels down this way; better than being by myself and wallowing in my own self pity. Ok well peace out.

Old 06-17-2005, 05:02 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: My NEW plan with HPV and women.

I'm not sure what acts encompas your idea of "making out" but I just thought I'd mention that you don't have to have to go as far as intercourse to pass on HPV.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2005, 06:32 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Mr.G HB User
Re: My NEW plan with HPV and women.

I doubt you would pass it with all your clothes on...

Closed Thread