It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2005, 12:44 PM   #1
(female)

YeahImScared HB User
Exclamation Anyone with HPV... Please... Come and help me... :-(

I only want ppl who have HPV to answer this please

I'm really scared, and I think I'm having symptoms... so anyone with HPV ... please please answer throughly...

What color is the discharge?
And what size are the bumps when they first appear...

really, can you tell me ANYTHING that has to do with the early stages of genital warts... Anything... Please... :'(

Last edited by YeahImScared; 08-17-2005 at 01:11 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2005, 01:49 PM   #2
(female)

YeahImScared HB User
Exclamation Re: HPV... Come here...

please... anyone with this std... tell me the early stages... exactly what they went through... i'm so scared to go to the doctor, and i'm almost positive i have it... :'( :'( :'(

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2005, 03:48 PM   #3
(female)

Tarajean HB User
Re: HPV... Come here...

I hesitated about responding to your message because I barely remember my first symptoms when I had warts. I was in college and it was 14 years ago. I remember being itchy down there and I just happened to take a look and saw, to my shock, a cluster of warts around the opening to my vagina. I freaked out. I had never even heard of genital warts! I was not promiscuous and was in a long term relationship. Do not get too freaked about this. I never had another problem with them after I was treated 14 years ago. i have married and had 2 kids since and it has never affected my life. If you have any questions, let me know. Remember, you are in good company if you have warts and many people have them and never admit it. As I have gotten older, I find women are much more willing to admit to these things than when I was younger.

Good luck.

Old 08-17-2005, 07:08 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Mr.G HB User

Yep I have them as well, diagnosed about 5 months ago. I was really scared at first, but then I researched it and found how increadibly common they are. Around 75-90% of the sexual active community will come in contact with HPV at some point in thier life. It is just that only about 5% of them will ever have the symptoms. It can be treated quite easily and your body builds an immunity to it after some time. They look like small flesh colored lumps. Kind of califlower shape to them. Most of the time they are hard to see with naked eye. Go to doc and get checked.

Old 08-18-2005, 06:13 AM   #5
(female)

YeahImScared HB User

What color was the discharge?
Did it spread fast?
Mine don't look anything like coliflour or how ever u spell it! lol. But yeah. They're just flesh colored, and they don't itch, they don't hurt, they're just there... THere isn't alot at all. And they're so small... I can see them though. I think that there is one on my thigh, but I'm not really sure... I'm just scared. So scared, I really need to know what happenedt o you when u were first finding out you had it...

Old 08-18-2005, 11:10 AM   #6
(female)

iluveeyore HB User
I have HPV, I never had a brown discharge, you need to go to the Dr, the more time that you go untreated you are looking for trouble. If you have HPV you can be treated easily, as for the brown discharge, it might be just a bacterial infection that can be treated with antibiodics. Use the vaginal infection as a excuse to go to the Dr, your mom will understand that, then you can speak to the nurse in private that you think the Dr needs to check you out because you have some fleshy pumps in your pubic region. Do not be afraid, first and foremost, if you have HPV it is easily treated, regular pap smears are recommended, try to keep yourself dry down there because the warts thrive in warm/wet enviroments, so make sure that you dry off well after a shower. I also wear boxer shorts instead of underwear as to not rub/irritate down there, I have not had an outbreak in a year now, you just kinda learn to live with it.

P.S. If you dont get them treated the warts CAN spread fast.

I did some research about brown discharge and found this information

[ deleted ]

[ deleted ]

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-19-2005 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Do not post text from other web sites. This board is for your own writing only.

Old 08-18-2005, 11:32 AM   #7
(female)

YeahImScared HB User

Yes... I'm on the birthcontrol. (july 7th is when I got on it) I'm due to start my period in about 3 days or so.

Maybe that's it..
I dont know

But I'm just so weirded out. I don't have any symptoms besides these bumps, and they're so small and going away. (Discharge is heavier though) I don't itch, and they're not spreading, and I don't have any stomach problems, and I check myself like every hour to make sure it's not spreading into my vaginal opening. I'm so scared! ughh... Thank you so much fory our help though. That made me feeel al ittle bit bettter, but I still should go ... right?... What if I don't have a ride, and Im' only 16... How do I pay for it? Is PPH free?... :'(

Closed Thread