It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2005, 05:24 PM   #1
(male)

TemporaryName11 HB User
Having Cryotherapy for HPV, but..

I've almost had 9 different treatments. My biggest areas have resolved from the treatments but more smaller ones are appearing and some treated ones keep coming back. I have another tomorrow morning. I am so emotionally drained from this.

I feel so hopeless. I used condylox before and it didn't work - the treated areas returned. I am scared that I will keep developing new warts and the numbers will only keep increasing.

Should I try electrocautery? I am scared of the amount of scarring it could leave. The areas are small but many now.

Old 11-16-2005, 01:03 PM   #2
(female)

ChrissyBU HB User
Re: Having Cryotherapy for HPV, but..

Hey,

Sorry that you are having such a stubborn strain. I was just diagnosed recently and have been having mine frozen off. I keep waiting for them to return as that is what everyone has been telling me. I am unfamiliar with the treatmemts that you are getting but, maybe I will be in the same boat soon. Are you taking a multivitamin?, exercising, eating right? These things boost your immune system and make it easier for your body to fight the virus. If you smoke, you should try to cut back. I have been reading a lot about different fruits and veggies that are great at building up the immune system. Start doing some research. Try not to stress so much, that does not help either. Hope this helps and good luck! There are many of us going through the same stuff, you're not alone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread