It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2006, 10:23 PM   #1
(female)

llswash HB User
Unhappy HPV related, bumps on legs and thighs...red, sometimes itchy

I have HPV and its own sypmtoms that I'm dealing with. But in the last month or so, I've been getting red bumps that are not zits, ingrown hairs or bites. They have a hard white substance in the middle, and they bleed like razor blade cuts if I mess with them. Once they go away, they leave deep, dark scars and then I seem to get two more, where one leaves. What is this, how can I get rid of them, etc?? Its bothering me alot.

Old 04-23-2006, 10:37 PM   #2
(female)

katy12345 HB User
Re: HPV related, bumps on legs and thighs...red, sometimes itchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by llswash
I have HPV and its own sypmtoms that I'm dealing with. But in the last month or so, I've been getting red bumps that are not zits, ingrown hairs or bites. They have a hard white substance in the middle, and they bleed like razor blade cuts if I mess with them. Once they go away, they leave deep, dark scars and then I seem to get two more, where one leaves. What is this, how can I get rid of them, etc?? Its bothering me alot.
hm, i have HPV and i also have gotten the same thing, but i've only gotten it a couple times. It will pop like a pimple but then it will be what you explained, a hard white shiny substance. It usually doesnt bleed from mine, but it does leave a dark mark. They usually happen around my panty line, personally i dont think it has anything to do with the hpv, but i could be wrong.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2006, 03:05 PM   #3
(female)

llswash HB User
Re: HPV related, bumps on legs and thighs...red, sometimes itchy

That was helpful to a degree...and you may be right, who knows? I just thought there was a connection to the hpv, because I have not received anything like this prior, and it's only been on my thighs. Hmm.

Closed Thread