It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2006, 07:17 AM   #1
(female)

milly123 HB User
hpv ruined it all

hey people i just wanted to tell you guys a story.. i was with this gut for about 6 months and he knew i had hpv but he didn't dare in a way he just didn't want to have sex rite away so i understood him completely.. atleast he didn't leave me and turn away from me you know... but u see his mom lives in france and she came down to visit.. well in the weeks she was here i met her.. but guess what?.. he told his mother about wat i had and she made him break it off wit me.. and he did.. now i'm heart broken.. i really thought he was the one.. i'm so hurt.. now we are just friends but i cant stop loving him.. i can't stop crying everytime i think that we are no longer going to share our lives together and that some other girl will take my place in his heart in his life!!!... i'm going away to the navy now and it hurts so much.... cause i kno he will find a girl that will be great but i kno not better than me cause i wil never cheat on him or use him or nothing and i'm scared that another girl will do that to him.. also what if even though they both get tested before having sex .. rite they come out negative and then she ends up cheating on him and giving him something worse than what i have like god forbids,,, aids or hepatitis... i don't want that to happen...atleast what i havee in a way is a piece of cake cause it doesn't kill me and i can have a normal life wit kids and stuff... any advise???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2006, 10:21 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Timber HB UserTimber HB User
Re: hpv ruined it all

Your boyfriend is uninformed. Almost all sexually active adults have HPV which means that your boyfriend probably has it himself. He just doesn't know it.

Old 05-10-2006, 11:49 AM   #3
(female)

ReformedBadGirl HB User

What a loser, hpv is normal these days, your bf probably has it anyway already.

Old 05-10-2006, 06:51 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

If it was meant to be, it would not matter to him. You may be fortunate that you found out now, before things progressed even further. If he seems like he still cares for you, then try to educate him on the facts of HPV. It is treatable to a large extent, you know.

Old 05-12-2006, 10:24 PM   #5
(female)

CapChick HB User

How old is this boy and why is he listning to his mother?

Closed Thread