It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2006, 05:43 PM   #1
(female)

birdygirl HB User
Re: Natural Treatment for HPV and Cervical Dysplasia

Im 20 years old and just found out that I am positive for high risk HPV. I dont know what to do or what to take, and I would like to try the beta-mannin, I don't care how much it costs. I need to know where to go to get it though. Please help me, no one seems to be able to help. Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2006, 09:29 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

victoria48 HB User
Re: Natural Treatment for HPV and Cervical Dysplasia?

Hi birdygirl

I'm sorry I've never heard of beta-mannin but I heard that the best way of keeping the HPV at bay from harming your body was to keep your immune system healthy.

So..don't smoke, don't drink alcohol excessively, take regular exercises, eat healthily and take a multi vitamin.

Maybe someone else will reply about the beta-mannin, but try not to worry about it too much. As long as you have your regular pap smear tests, you should be fine.

Victoria

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2006, 07:04 PM   #3
(female)

tinker_belle HB User
Re: Natural Treatment for HPV and Cervical Dysplasia?

Hi BirdyGirl,

Victoria is right on point, keeping you immune system as strong as possible is the best thing to do to keep HPV at bay. For some, dysplasia is the result of too little folic acid in the diet, esp if you use birth control pills.

I haven't heard of beta mannin, either in my own research or on these message boards.

Take care,
Jen

Closed Thread