It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2007, 11:20 AM   #1
(female)

Quirk HB User
Arrow difference between herpes and hpv..... if you have either, HELP

i have a second inquiry on how to tell the difference between hpv and herpes outbreaks.....

i had an hpv outbreak 3 years ago, cleared them up within weeks, and hadn't seen them again until about 2 months ago- around the same time of being diagnosed with herpes. ever since i was diagnosed, i haven't felt 100%... i always feel that after intercourse that i'm sore or my skin is torn- a similar feeling to when i had my initial herpes outbreak. i can't tell if i have a perpetual case of herpes, or if my skin is torn!!!

i know both hpv and herpes are immune-system related- i run 2-4 miles daily and eat very well, so i know my immune system is decent. i feel like the hpv symptoms will digress, but not fully.

can the hpv be perpetuating the herpes, or vice versa??? i have been trying to use aldara for the hpv, but then i feel like it upsets the herpes..... i feel hopeless in getting rid of everything!!!! i had been wart-free for so long, i thought my body had gotten rid of it entirely, but i guess i was wrong....

if you have herpes, how are the first months supposed to feel??? it's just very difficult to tell the difference between soreness from sex, and soreness from an outbreak (which i do notfeel consistently....) any input from anybody would be helpful. please.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:06 PM   #2
(female)

ohno09 HB User
Re: difference between herpes and hpv..... if you have either, HELP

Ok calm down first you are stressing yourself out !! Herpes when i had my first outbreak at 19 i am now 28 was really bad i could barely sit down and I had bad outbreaks for the first year now not so much I mean from saving that can cause a outbreak . I mean intercouse might be hurting because you are so worried go get on something for the herpes ok that will help as for GW not to sure beside's just getting them taken off . I really hope you feel better

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2007, 03:25 PM   #3
(female)

Happy4Me HB User
Re: difference between herpes and hpv..... if you have either, HELP

You should get checked because you could have internal warts. That may be why you are feeling pain. A friend of mine had the internal warts. She didn't even know she had them until she went to the doc. Good luck!!

Closed Thread