It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2007, 10:38 PM   #1
(female)

asilgirl33 HB User
Question Best Vitamin/Mineral Supplements for HPV?

Hello!

I am looking for a multivitamin to take daily that can strengthen the immune system. Any suggestion? I was using Vitaplex Plus for months and it didn't keep the dysplasia at bay. PLEASE help.

Thank you so much

Old 05-31-2007, 07:37 AM   #2
(female)

luzon HB User
Re: Best Vitamin/Mineral Supplements for HPV?

I took a regular multi -vit from GNC plus folic acid ,5 mg a day ( on prescription ) now I take an over the counter lower dose.and drink lots of fresh juice , carrot mainly eat a really healthy diet , cut down on the booze ,and luckily never smoked .

Miri

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2007, 06:30 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

FromSqueaky HB User

When I got my biopsy back saying I have cervical dysplasia I scanned the Internet for vitamins to help with my pre cancer cells. I take B6, Turmeric, gugulipid, Andropraphis, lycopene, a multi mushroom that has Maitake, Reishi and Shiitake mushroom in one pill. Noni juice along with a multi vitamin. I drink green tea fresh squeezed lemon in water.

I discovered that the acid in the body is a magnet for sickness, disease, cancer and aging. Eating more alkaline foods helps shift your body's pH and oxygenate your system. Alkaline foods keep your body healthy and functioning correctly, preventing cancer.

If your body's pH is not balanced, your body can not utilize vitamins, minerals and food supplements. Also, mucus on the small intestine can block your body from vitamin and mineral absorption. The acid decreases the energy production in the cells, decrease it's ability to repair damaged cells, decreases it's ability to detoxify heavy metals, make tumor/cancer cells thrive, and make it more susceptible to fatigue and illness.

At a pH slightly above 7.4 cancer cells become dormant and at pH 8.5 cancer cells will die while healthy cells will live. When I tested my urine it was 4.0 I got it up to 6.5-7.0
I haven't been checking my pH since I got the news from my doctor that the pre cancer cells are gone. I just checked my pH balance the other day at lunch and the color swab was between 5.0 and 5.5
I've not taken my pH pills since I started my new BCP. I stopped drinking my lemon water, and have been eating white bread. So I have to get back on top of that again I don't want another questionable pap smear.

YOu can buy the pH strips at The Whole Foods Market or a health food store. Mine were 15 feet for for I think $15 or $14.
The food highest in alkaline are lemons and watermelon. You can buy alkaline to add to your water. I take the pills that were from the Whole Foods Store too. The pills contain:
-Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicaronate and magnesium citrate 155mg

-Hydrilla, Marshmallow, Papaya 140 mg
-Cellulase 600 CU
-Protease 1000 HUT
-Lipase 190 FCCFIP
-Phytase/pectinase 200 Endo-PGU

Last edited by FromSqueaky; 05-31-2007 at 06:32 PM.

Old 05-31-2007, 07:35 PM   #4
(female)

asilgirl33 HB User

Thank you, ladies for your feedback. MUCH appreciated!

Asilgirl33

Closed Thread