It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2008, 05:47 AM   #1
(male)

faris1877 HB User
How long to warts last after freezing?

Hi,
I had the freezing by liquid nitrogen done to three warts at a dermatologist's office yesterday morning. Today they still look the exact same. I guess I thought freezing them would make them go away that day. How long does it take for them to go away after freezing? Do they just get smaller then go away or does the skin flake off? Any experiences?
thanks for your help!

Old 07-17-2008, 01:55 AM   #2
(female)

lron2343 HB User
Re: How long to warts last after freezing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faris1877 View Post
Hi,
I had the freezing by liquid nitrogen done to three warts at a dermatologist's office yesterday morning. Today they still look the exact same. I guess I thought freezing them would make them go away that day. How long does it take for them to go away after freezing? Do they just get smaller then go away or does the skin flake off? Any experiences?
thanks for your help!

i just had some warts frozen off as well. maybe about a week ago. I was told to come back in two weeks ot have them re-frozen. They weren't big at all. I have had other warts when I was younder frozen off my my hands, etc. and it does take a week or two for them to scab up and fall off. There's always lazer surgery if that doesn't work. I suggest using Aladara cream in combination with freezing them off. that is what I am doing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread