It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2008, 06:50 AM   #1
(male)

confusedspud HB User
Unhappy Troubled and need advice

I contracted HPV around 8 years ago from my first gf and pretty much feel lifeless, im 26 and am a straight male. I did have external genital and anal warts and have successfully had this treated with no reacurrence but I am now seriously think these may have travelled internally, this symptoms are very similar to hemmoroids and have always since I was little had a trouble with constipation, but lately the itching seems to be more prominate and upon examination i may have felt a tiny lump or two, but with the location it is very hard to tell - but i do think they are internal. I think they may have be trasmitted as over the years used suppositries and applicators for treatment for what I always thought was piles, and think this is how they may have been able to travel up my rectum, as I have never had anal sex. I am unsure what to do and dont really want to go to my GP as he is a family doctor, not that i dont trust him, i have total confidence in his confidentiality I just find it extremely embarrasing and am not sure what to do, or who to see?
Im really scared and depressed by this thinking i was over the worst of it and too top things of I have just met the girl of my dreams and was working towards talking to her about my past and this seems to have unearthed it self, i pretty much feel like theres nothing left for me, this just doesnt seems real anymore.. Who should I see the local clinic, private doctor i am just so confused.. please help

..VP..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2008, 04:58 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pickle Eyes HB UserPickle Eyes HB UserPickle Eyes HB User
Re: Troubled and need advice

Hi Confusedspud, it sounds like you could have polyps in your rectum/colon. I don't know that they cause itching (but do warts?) though. I STRONGLY suggest you see a doctor. Yes. It is embarassing, but it is necessary.

Good luck!

Old 09-09-2008, 09:49 PM   #3
(female)

samantha2846 HB User
Re: Troubled and need advice

ya dont feel embarrassed about going to a doctor. I can guarantee they have seen it before

Closed Thread