It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2008, 06:30 AM   #1
(female)

Bwarr005 HB User
HPV and Yeast Infection

Ok.. I am getting a little aggravated with "down there"... not only am I bummed about HPV and stressed enough over there.. to top it off I just found out I had a yeast infection. I took the one dose pill (Diflucan). But what is most bothering me is since I had the "drainage" it seemed that I began to develop more warts in the moist areas of my vagina where the discharge was. So it was like the infection did something to my skin to make more appear.. before i just had them around my anal area but now i have one that is right on the inside and it is so bothering me (mentally). I just wanted to post this just to see if anyone knows anything about the yeast infection causing more GW to appear...

Old 10-02-2008, 08:48 AM   #2
(female)

tiggy44 HB User
Re: HPV and Yeast Infection

hi.. Sorry your bummed. I know how you feel. Seems ever since i was told in nov 08 i had high risk hpv . mentally i just lost it. Tested again feb 08 still high risk, went for a colposcopy and biopsy. All tests normal. Pap, colposcopy, biopsy. So I went for another pap in aug 08. Normal. Told me to come back in a yr. But i noticed ever since i found this out I have had issues "down there" also. I had one yeast infeciton in may 08. Took about 3 weeks, but i notice now I seem to have a discharge more than usual. I dont know about the warts. But it is annoying. Very much so. I try to drink tons of water, take my multi, take an immune action pill and eat yogurt everyday. I wish I had the answers, I look at other women and think gee dont they have these issues??? How old are you? anyway I dont know what we can do to be feeling normal again..or is this our normal? I go to the dr oct 15 for a consult with lots of ???? I hope you feel better soon. Just so you know the pills never worked for me for the yeast. I used the cream for 7 days, worked like a charm. As far as GW causing a yeast infection?? Im not sure,.Could be stress related

Last edited by tiggy44; 10-02-2008 at 08:50 AM. Reason: needed to add more

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread