It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2009, 08:15 AM   #1
(male)

bluegill HB User
Apple Cider Vinegar

So I heard how good ACV is in removing warts so I tried it (Not even sure if what I have is warts or just something to do with my skin). I left it on over night in the areas where I think I needed it, the next day my skin has gone red and sore. It has dried out my skin and its starting to blister.

Has anyone else had a reaction to it like this?

How long did it take to heal?

(I applied it around my penis area btw)

Last edited by bluegill; 02-09-2009 at 08:17 AM.

Old 02-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #2
(female)

Bwarr005 HB User
Re: Apple Cider Vinegar

I would not apply acv to a place for wart treatment unless you know its a wart. If it is indeed a wart, if you apply the ACV to it, it would turn white. If you do not see any white tint to the bump you applied it on, it is more than likely not a wart. If your skin blistered, that means that the straight up ACV is too strong for your skin basically so you would have to dilute it. Some peoples skin can tolerate the full force of acv. I wouldnt suggest reapplying anything until you know its a wart and your skin has healed.

Last edited by moderator2; 02-11-2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: it's not necessary to quote when you are the first to reply

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2009, 02:17 PM   #3
(male)

winkergior HB User
Thumbs up Read my story. I was not indending to post here untill I read your post.

I keep trying to research health news, cures and better eating. I have determine several things. First and foremost, there is no way one can determine who is correct and who is wrong. Each side has it's interests. One side might be the industry wanting to gear people to a more drug dependency and the other skepticism and conspiracy theorists. Another conclusion I came across is that one can not determine the exact benefits of drugs and remedies. I have also concluded that the outcome is simple. I can tell you with out bias and interests, that eating healthy will provide you with good health. I will not even mention keeping active. In my brief observations, I have seen people who diet only to jug down a gallon or so of diet soda others go extreme and will not even smell the stuff. The key is moderation.Over do one or the other and you will be "up the creek without a paddle". I promise! Look at it this way. take these good tasty as a treat. Yeah, kinda like a dog biscuit. Reward yourself with a treat once in a while. It will condition your mind to accept the fact that you are in control of your self and that you truly have free will.

I want to share these two stories with you only because they are they only two things I tried that actually worked for me. One was using duct tape on warts. My left hand finger tips were almost covered with warts and part of my right hand thumb; the ones that look like cauliflower (sorry the doctor introduced me to the duct tape and terminology). I did not know how much or how long I needed to do it so I left it on for three days. Much to my surprise, when I removed the tape, my warts were gone. I thought to my self okay so that worked. However, I waited for the warts to come back. And till this day, nine years later, there are no signs of warts. The other was, and I mean was, my 24/7 heart burn. Yes I was a junk food addict. I had to have that chocolate bar and soda at least 2 twice a day in between the cookies and ice cream. I am five feet seven inches and at the time I got to weight 185 lbs. I was what you would call the skinniest fat man ever. All my weight was around my waist. I was size 36 and growing but my legs were as thin as tooth pick. I literary looked like a snowman walking on tooth picks. For year, I suffered from heart burn. Nothing I took helped. In some cases, it would alleviate the burning sensation but it would return in a few hours. I used to sleep with a bottle of antacid by my bed and wake almost every hour on the hour to take one or two sometimes three. I got to the point that I went to emergency thinking I was having a heart attack. Doctors checked me over and said it was just acid reflux and the only thing they gave me was the purple pill. I am not much of a pill person so I only took it once and guess what! It did not work. However, I began to ask and many had told me about apple cider vinegar but never did they try it. They just heard about it. Again, I had no idea how much nor how long I should take it. One night I was in so much pain I made the dreadful trip to get the vinegar. Again, which one to get? I just picked up the least expensive in case I end up having it as a decoration. First night I took it, I slept all night. I woke and my stomach was feeling a bit different. I decided to take one more spoon (Chinese soup spoon) and yes I gagged like I never gagged before. But it all stayed in. I was so happy I was feeling like a million bucks. Nah, I really don't know what that feels like; well only in debts. Anyway, I continued to do so for three days. I guess that's my magic number. And sure enough, the past years of suffering are just a distant memory. I decided to eat healthy and exercise and lost about 50 lbs in a matter of months, perhaps four or five. Needless to say, I did not take the apple cider vinegar again.

Now I have neglected myself a bit. I moved to a new state have lots of best friends and all is well. However I managed to get lazy for about a year and a half and the weight is back and guess what?!! yes my stomach problems are starting to creep up again but when ever it does, I pull out the apple cider vinegar and down a Chinese soup spoon full. And away it goes.I am getting ready to go on my health nut freaking workout and diet routine to loose about 30 lbs. It is now February, 11, 2009. I will let you all know how that goes.

Last edited by Administrator; 11-02-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Old 02-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #4
(female)

Bwarr005 HB User
Re: Read my story. I was not indending to post here untill I read your post.

I thank yuo for your posting. I commend you for swallowing ACV lol becasue wow thats a strong liquid. I am educating those about topical ACV treatment not swallowing the treatment. The topical treatment works great for many. I wouldnt try to ACV swallowing it because that seems just nasty. So if you are interested in the topical treatment let me know and I can shed some light to ya! But thanks for your story! Its very inspiring.

Last edited by Bwarr005; 02-11-2009 at 06:06 PM.

Old 02-12-2009, 05:56 AM   #5
(male)

winkergior HB User
Re: Read my story. I was not indending to post here untill I read your post.

Your welcome. It is nasty at first and it does have this gagging sensation LOL, to say the least. But after a minute or so it's gone. I think the benefits far outweigh the taste; not to mention the relief I get from the annoying heartburn.

Closed Thread