It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2004, 02:09 AM   #1
(female)

beezkneez HB User
Unhappy Going for follow-up!

It is getting close to that time again. I go have my pap next month and maybe I am being sentimental but I am scared to death. Seriously, it just makes me ill thinking about it. You know when your so scared that you feel like you just want to throw up? That is what it feels like. I don't know why...I know I already have it but.....just going and facing my doctor again and him telling me that I have a reoccurance scares me and is embarrassing!

Also, I found some interesting information in one of my school books on HPV if anyone is interested just let me know. I remember their was some guy on a different thread here that had himself convinced that since the visible warts were gone that he was "cured". So....just an insight to new and updated information. The book was just printed this year and it is my Lifetime Wellness class. So if anyone wants some info just leave a post.

Last edited by beezkneez; 11-08-2004 at 02:10 AM.

Old 11-08-2004, 08:04 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

PBABY HB User
Re: HPV & Guilt

beezkneez,

Girl, I got my fingers crossed for you!!! I know it's hard to not think about it. I do EVERYTIME my appt comes around-"Is my HPV back? Are they gonna have to do surgery if it is back?" I get so anxious. But I'm thinking about ya!!! Keep ya head up and think positive!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2004, 09:23 PM   #3
(female)

beezkneez HB User

My Gyno appointment is tomorrow and I am terrified. I don't want to go but I know it is in the best interest. Guess I am just craving some support. I know everything is going to be ok but there is always that "what if" in the back of my mind. I'm just praying that it comes out normal and I can get on with my normal life. That is all I want is to be normal again and not have to worry about this the rest of my life. I hope everyone is doing great. I miss your advice and comments. Hugs to all and keep your fingers crossed for me!

Old 01-06-2005, 04:44 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

PBABY HB User

beezkneez!!

OH OH OH!!!! Girl, I am sooo happy and relieved for you!!! I've been waiting for you to post your results!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad you got a clean bill of health. Just stay healthy and stay in touch!!!

Hugs
PBABY

Old 01-06-2005, 08:18 PM   #5
(female)

beezkneez HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBABY
beezkneez!!
OH OH OH!!!! Girl, I am sooo happy and relieved for you!!! I've been waiting for you to post your results!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad you got a clean bill of health. Just stay healthy and stay in touch!!!
Hugs
PBABY

I know Baby, I was so happy but I will still be here helping out. I'm not going anywhere, I love you all too much.

Old 01-06-2005, 09:04 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

cocoeyes HB User

Beez,

Not sure if you remember me but I'm so happy that your results were normal. When I first got to this board I was so down and depressed about my condition. I still haven't gotten any treatment done because my colop and biopsy do not show the dysplasia for mild like my paps are.

So I had my last negative colop back in Sept. and have been taking peoples advice with the multi-vitamin's and folic acid hoping the paps will start saying normal again.

This thread gave me so much hope for us woman dealing with this. I hope they never delete this thread.

Old 01-08-2005, 10:42 PM   #7
(female)

beezkneez HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoeyes
Beez,

Not sure if you remember me but I'm so happy that your results were normal. When I first got to this board I was so down and depressed about my condition. I still haven't gotten any treatment done because my colop and biopsy do not show the dysplasia for mild like my paps are.

So I had my last negative colop back in Sept. and have been taking peoples advice with the multi-vitamin's and folic acid hoping the paps will start saying normal again.

This thread gave me so much hope for us woman dealing with this. I hope they never delete this thread.

Cocoeyes,
I remember you....I never forget good people. I'm sorry that you are still struggling with this. But you are doing the right thing by taking care of yourself. Do some excercises and keep taking your vitamins and keep your hope up. Things will be normal again some day. Also be thankful that you didn't have to go through what I did with the surgery and all. I am glad that this thread has done so well. But I don't care if it does well or if only one or two people had posted, I'm just glad that I have had the chance to help someone who was once like me and knew nothing about this virus and to receive that help as well. I also hope that they don't delete it. There is so much information here for others and we've had quite a few new people visiting. I'm so thankful that all us women are joining together educate ourselves about this and to help prevent it. I will keep you in my thoughts and I know it will all come to pass someday.

~Beez~

Closed Thread