It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2009, 10:45 AM   #1
(female)

mikayla19 HB User
Supplements to help fight off HPV

Hello All,
It's been a long time since I've posted. However, I wanted to let you know about a mushroom supplement than can help fight off HPV. [DELETED]

For me personally, its been almost a year since I had my cone biopsy and I'm doing fine. My first 6 month checkup yielded no cancer and no HPV. Yaaayyyy! My next checkup is coming up soon, so hopefully the trend continues.
Warm wishes for wellness to all of you!
Oh and check out the shrooms!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-22-2009 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Providing detailed search instructions is the same as posting a link. Please do not lead members to commercial web sites.

Old 01-04-2012, 02:05 AM   #2
(female)

123mylife HB User
Re: Supplements to help fight off HPV

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikayla19 View Post
Hello All,
It's been a long time since I've posted. However, I wanted to let you know about a mushroom supplement than can help fight off HPV. [DELETED]

For me personally, its been almost a year since I had my cone biopsy and I'm doing fine. My first 6 month checkup yielded no cancer and no HPV. Yaaayyyy! My next checkup is coming up soon, so hopefully the trend continues.
Warm wishes for wellness to all of you!
Oh and check out the shrooms!
could you tell me more about what type of mushroom your speaking of and where to find it. I have just been told that my pap came back HPV and cervical cancer. Do you know what kind of supplements I should start taking. I could use your help. thank you . I did the cone biopsy and that is all I have done so far should i consider the leep procedure. people are talking about.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2012, 10:41 PM   #3
(female)

Jen488 HB User
Re: Supplements to help fight off HPV

Hi there! I don't know what supplement mikayla19 is referring to, but I do know that certain mushrooms, such as the reishi mushroom, help boost your immune system. If your immune system is strong enough, it can actually eliminate the HPV virus from your body.

Boosting your own immune system is therefore your best defence:

- Increase your daily intake of fruits and vegetables to 8-10 servings a day.

- Increase your daily physical activity (aim for 20-30 minutes of brisk walking a day).

- Reduce your intake of processed and refined foods and sugar (eliminate the "whites": white bread, white pasta, white rice, white sugar, etc.).

- If you smoke, quit smoking (this is a difficult, but critical thing to do for your health).

All these things will strengthen your immune system and help your body fight the HPV virus. I also take 2 different supplements: a good multivitamin and I've also been taking a product called papillex for about a month now, and am seeing really great results.

Hope this helps . Good luck!

Closed Thread