It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2009, 08:29 AM   #1
(female)

scared9 HB User
Genital Warts Treatment

Has anyone used a product called ViralFree to boost your immune system to fight genital warts? I know that it is not a cure-all but was wondering if anyone has had any success in treating the symptoms of HPV by using ViralFree.

I'm basically grasping at straws... I know.

Old 08-06-2009, 01:00 PM   #2
(female)

scared9 HB User
Re: Genital Warts Treatment

Since posting the last post, I have since gone to the doctor and he told me that I do not have genital warts, but that I do have HPV. My bf might have gws and has a doc appointment tomorrow. My question still is has anyone used ViralFree with any success. I am basically looking for ways to boost my immune system.

thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-06-2009, 01:07 PM   #3
(male)

pitcherred HB User

I think in time your own immunity would fight it if you did nothing at all- but i think apple cider vinegar is probably as good as anything out there.

Old 08-07-2009, 06:33 AM   #4
(female)

JMURidr2007 HB User

Most of the time your doctor will recommend having them removed in the office. They use an acid solution that basically makes them fall off. You or your boyfriend wouldn't have to do this, but sometimes they can get rather large.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:44 PM   #5
(male)

pitcherred HB User

If you dont have visible warts, your immune system is working just fine actually better than those that do get warts. 60-80% of the sexual active population gets an hpv infection sometime in their life. The vast majority of infections do not result in visible warts. and almost 100% with hpv resolve to a no infection level with 24 months without any intervention. you should be fine in 24 mos.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:36 PM   #6
(female)

scared9 HB User

Thanks everyone for the advice!! Since posting, I have found out that I do have HPV, had a colposcopy done, doctor said I didn't have warts but that the biopsy showed mild dysplasia and I just had to wait 6 months for another pap, my bf went to the doctor and turns out he does have warts, and he had them treated with acid. They were small and 2 out of the 3 turned dark brown/black after the acid treatment, but one hasn't. Does that mean the one that didn't turn black or brown isn't dead and he should get it treated again? He got the treatment on Friday (today is monday).

Old 08-10-2009, 11:13 PM   #7
(male)

pitcherred HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by scared9 View Post
Thanks everyone for the advice!! Since posting, I have found out that I do have HPV, had a colposcopy done, doctor said I didn't have warts but that the biopsy showed mild dysplasia and I just had to wait 6 months for another pap, my bf went to the doctor and turns out he does have warts, and he had them treated with acid. They were small and 2 out of the 3 turned dark brown/black after the acid treatment, but one hasn't. Does that mean the one that didn't turn black or brown isn't dead and he should get it treated again? He got the treatment on Friday (today is monday).
yes , he should have it treated again

Closed Thread