It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2009, 07:24 AM   #1
(female)

smarty44 HB User
hpv

for 18 months now ive had burning and pain in my genitals and my lymph nodes have been swollen for this whole duration, 8 months ago developed warts had a biop, warts had hpv related change , been treated for thrush countless times, since this started I have been treated for many things as doctors can't find out why the skin on my face constantly burns or why my hair is falling out yet growing on my face or why my eyes are also blooodshot and the vessels keep bursting, have had countless blood tests, treated for contact dermatitis (allergic, sebhoerric,contact), blepharitis 3 times, conjunctivitis, allergies (no antihistamines work), diabetes testing, all std's (except hpv) came back negative, 16 visits to the doctors, countless antibiotics, referred to ENT who allergy tested me all came back fine but the doctor said that my skin problems could be down to lymph node blockage, seen dermatology who wants to allergy test again why? I don't know, I am constantly tired and just feel so ill and drained could the lymph node swelling due to hpv be the cause of all this im running out of options and have researched everything does any one have any ideas?

Old 07-08-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
(male)

sammy1313 HB User
Question Re: hpv

Hello,
Did you ever find out what's causing this? I'm dealing with the exact same thing and can't get any answers or help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2011, 11:19 AM   #3
(female)

Martine75 HB User
Re: hpv

Had to change my id on here but no I still dont know what it is 3 years on, it's not as bad as it was but my scalp still tingles where I get hairloss and my face still burns where all the pores have opened up & the lines have appeared, to be honest it's driving me to distraction and even after changing doctors I have been told.... It might just be you... we have run all the tests maybe it's an allergy......(already had allergy testing jeez) & because they cant find anything basically i have been told to live with it ( a human pincushion for blood tests) there are only two things I havent changed & that is smoking & alcohol intake (maybe a bottle of wine every few days) but smoking causes masses of hormonal changes so thats next on my quit list. I know how you are feeling what makes it worse is that people dont understand that what your feeling is constant the tiredness doesnt help certainly not when people tell you how tired you look, I am still on a mission to find out what this is and am starting a 7 day detox this week water water ugh but could flush the lymph nodes, fingers crossed :-) wish me luck .....

Closed Thread