It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2009, 06:29 AM   #1
(male)

Anthony83 HB User
Need Help/Advice!!!!

I went to the Doctors the other day to get a complete physical. I noticed about a month ago 2 small cyst looking things on the shaft of my penis. Asked the doc during my physical and he said yes they are most likely warts. He wants to wait until my next visit (2 weeks) to classify they are warts and treat them. I never would have thought to get them because I have always been cautious about it and dont just get around with many people.

Anyways my next problem is the girlfriend thing. About a month ago I started being serious with this girl. Wouldnt trade her for the world. How do I go about this and telling her? Should I wait until the doc tells me 100% there warts in my next visit in 2 weeks? I guess from a girls aspect what would be the best way a guy could tell you about it?

Also my last questions would be about the future. Obviously if we plan on being together for a while then oral sex is something we both want. I know they say the warts might come and go or might go forveer but the virus still lives. If no warts are present can oral be done? Im lost on this whole issue and any advice is very helpful.

Thanks a lot !

Old 08-28-2009, 09:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Need Help/Advice!!!!

Have you and your girl not had any sexual contact yet? If not, then you should tell her and suggest she get the vaccine before you get to that point.

If you have already, then she's already been exposed and there's not much you can do about it now and you should let her know.

Either way, I guess you should let her know...

btw, warts do not look like cysts. Make sure you know what you have before you drop that one on her.

as for how you tell her. tough one. I really can't help you. Maybe make sure you've read up as much as you can on it so you can answer all her questions - which she's bound to have. I think I'd be unhappy to get the news, but happy that you were good enough to tell me. If you two have a good relationship, it should be fine.

good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread