It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
(female)

B3achbabi HB User
Unhappy Stressed out of my mind :(

Well to make a long story short, i was diagnosed with HPV high risk, and 2 months later, HSV2 Herpes 2. Im 20, in college and i have moments where i feel my life is over. Im so afraid i won't be able to have children thanks to all of this.

My ex, neglected to tell me he had hsv2 before sleeping with me, and that is how i got it. Im pretty sure thats where HPV came from too and my life has changed so much in the past 4 months its insane.

I realize my risk of cancer increased getting HSV2 and that worries me so much im afraid ill never get married or be able to be a mom.

advice, appreciated.
thanks.

Life is what you make it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-28-2009, 02:48 AM   #2
(female)

asmassey HB User
Re: Stressed out of my mind :(

Your life is not over. Herpes Syndrome Virus 2 (#2 being below the belt & #1 being above the belt of which is often transferred below the belt by oral pleasure during an outbreak of “cold sores” – therefore many do not know they are passing the virus) is not a precursor to Human Papiloma Virus. They are 2 different viruses. HSV2/1 are controllable by diet, stress control, prevention of sun over exposure, etc. (as long as you relax & don’t make the viruses a main focus in your life). The LESS STRESS you invest in the condition, the less likely you will have outbreaks. Take Taichi or whatever program you wish to gift yourself with relaxation. HPV has been around for years. You knew you had it by having warts in & on your genitalia. Only recently has HPV surfaced on the medical radar to warn you to get the “shot”. Child conception and birth is not impossible with either virus. Check with your doctor (hopefully an older & seasoned MD – familiar with the causation & control of the viruses). You can deliver by c-section or, in many cases, vaginally. Always be safe by using protection - condoms. Never have “raw” sex unless you are totally honest with, & forever committed to your partner. Consumption of legumes, dry beans, etc., are extremely beneficial to curbing outbreaks. I may be “out of date” according to today’s standards; however, my thesis in epidemiology garnered me a 4.0 grade in the subject.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-28-2009, 04:25 AM   #3
(male)

jbay HB User

i couldnt agree more! I like your suggestions and advice. Very straightforward and calm. I too might have herpes. How do i know that, is there a test?

Old 09-28-2009, 09:46 PM   #4
(female)

B3achbabi HB User

yes "Igg" blood test is the most accurate, and btw i have high risk hpv not the wart kind

Life is what you make it.

Closed Thread