It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2009, 08:12 AM   #1
(female)

ziggypaul HB User
hpv virus

about how much money can it cost to have operation for hpv virus level 3

Old 10-22-2009, 10:38 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

amyd HB Useramyd HB Useramyd HB Useramyd HB Useramyd HB Useramyd HB User
Re: hpv virus

If you don't have insurance, probably quite a bit $$$$$. You (or someone you may posting this question for) must have obviously seen a Dr. to determine that you (or whoever) has a sever case of dysplasia/carcinoma in situ. CIN III is the most aggressive form of dysplasia. If not removed, there is a high chance that it will turn into invasive cancer. CIN III includes carcinoma in situ (CIS). CIS is an early stage of non-invasive cancer -- the cells are confined within the tissue where they grew and have not yet invaded surrounding tissue. However since CIS can progress to invasive cancer, this condition should be treated as soon as possible.
I had this myself 33 years ago. A good portion of my cervix was removed; however enough was left for me to have two successful pregnancies (without the need to sew up my cervix during these 9 months).
You NEED TO HAVE THIS TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! No money/insurance = county hospital. It's truly imperative that this not become invasive.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread