It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2009, 03:27 AM   #1
(male)

dil1976 HB User
Is it possible?

I have been to the doctors this morning who has said I have warts on my penis.

Noy my partner is understandably very angry. Now I haven't slept with anyone else in the time I have been with her.

Although she does have a wart in her hand I cant think were I may have got them from.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Old 11-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #2
(female)

gina17042 HB User
Re: Is it possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dil1976 View Post
I have been to the doctors this morning who has said I have warts on my penis.

Noy my partner is understandably very angry. Now I haven't slept with anyone else in the time I have been with her.

Although she does have a wart in her hand I cant think were I may have got them from.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Is very probably you take the hpv before and the virus stay dormant all this time in your body and now get active.The hpv is not a sign of cheating, the virus can stay dormant for years and become active in one day ,the doctors say 80%procent of the people will get infected with hpv at one point in them life but not all of them will develop the warts or dysplasia !Give a search on google for hpv and show to your partner , after she will read she will understand !Hope that help !

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2009, 05:15 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pickle Eyes HB UserPickle Eyes HB UserPickle Eyes HB User
Re: Is it possible?

The strain(s) of HPV which cause genital warts are different from the ones that cause warts on the hands (or on other locations other than the genitals). Like Gain said, someone can have a strain of HPV for some time before symptoms (if any) form and can be detected (warts or dysplasia).

HPV is not a good "test" for fidelity.

Closed Thread