when should I tell?
So, I think that I may have a genital wart. I'm going to get it checked out, but my appointment is not until Dec 14th. Now, learning from my previous mistake, I do want to inform my ex-boyfriend of the situation.......b/c either he gave me the low risk HPV or I had it before I met him and it's just now surfacing b/c ever since our breakup a couple weeks ago I have been stressed, an emotional wreck, lost 10lbs (and on an 87lb body that is just not good!) and generally in a weakened state, so perfect conditions for an infection to present itself. So if he didn't give it to me and I already had the low risk then I gave it to him. Or, he gave it to me. At any rate, he does have a right to know. But my question is when do I tell him? Do I tell him now and that I am going to get this thing checked out and will know more the 14th, or do I wait until I've had my appointment? Also, any suggestions on the best way to approach this? I have my doubts about how mature he is going to be.......part of me thinks that he is just going to assume that because I already have high risk HPV that I must have had low risk as well and gave it to him. Just b/c he is a male with no symptoms present doesn't mean he should be able to get off scott free and not accept some of the responsibility. I don't want to come off as a b*tch though, or that i am blaming him, because I'm not, I just feel like he has a right to know the situation but I also want him to grasp and understand that it is just as equally likely that he gave it to me or that I gave it to him.