It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
(female)

strawberries87 HB User
HPV on bum?

Is it possible to have HPV on your bum???
Me and my bf have these red bumps on our bums... they go away after a short while... There red and small and they do not hurt or itch or anything. They do not look like what the picturesof genital warts look like.
Has anyone else had anything like this??? Please respond

Old 01-22-2010, 07:56 AM   #2
(female)

bamboulis1 HB User
Re: HPV on bum?

hi, I was diagnosed with HPV six months ago and i have never had sex from my but but I suffer from genital warts on my bum too. I do not understand how this is possible.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2010, 08:25 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pickle Eyes HB UserPickle Eyes HB UserPickle Eyes HB User

HPV is transmitted by skin to skin contact. Even if one uses a condom during intercourse, the condom doesn't cover all skin; therefore there is skin to skin contact and HPV can be transmitted.

When it comes to the little bumps, it may be some form of allergy (maybe to detergent or irritation from clothing).

Old 01-23-2010, 09:54 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Doesn't sound like HPV to me. Sounds more like some kind of short-term rash. Maybe you should ask a doc?

Old 01-24-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
(female)

strawberries87 HB User

Hey.
I was wondering what type of HPV you were diagnoised with? High risk or low risk and I think there are different numbers for different kinds?
Yes Im pretty sure it is HPV seeing as how I had a new partner about 8 months ago.. a couple weeks after exposure I had this insane itchyness down there... a few bumps that went away on there own.. and now whenever I drink a lot of alcohol I get bumps on my bum again... They dont hurt they are red and vary in size mostly really small. Sometimes they look a tiny bit whiteish at the top. Is this what yours look like as well?
Also I think I may have one of my stomach I have this now red bump because I picked at it months ago and I think it got worse... VERY small but it will not go away... I use tea tree oil ( a very small amount ) for the pimple like bumps on my bum and it seems to dry them out and they go away within a few days but this bump on my stomach is staying...
So my last question to anyone is... Have you ever had an HPV red bump higher upalmost right where your pants would sit? and if so have you treated it sucessfully with anything?

Closed Thread