CIN1 in canal, confused on treatment options
Wondering if anyone has had a similar situation. I had my first abnormal PAP (LSIL) last year. The colposcopy found CIN1 in the canal. My doctor recommended a cone biopsy as the next step. I decided to seek a second opinion before taking the step to surgery, and the second doctor wants to repeat the PAP after three months, do another colpo if necessary, then do a LEEP if he finds something there, even if it is in the canal.
Has anyone been faced with this type of result? What options were you given?It seems like doctors have different approaches to this sort of thing. TIA.