It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
(female)

RebeccaChris HB User
Think that my possible first true love has given me genital warts...

I had sex about 2 weeks ago with a guy that i've been dating for quite awhile now. We used a condom for intercourse, but we didn't for oral. Ever since then i've been having these symptoms:

-Itching around the tummy, thighs, and a little on the booty. But no visible symptoms.

-I think there might be a little bit of bumps around my rectum, can't really tell... since i'm never really feeling around down there. But it does feel a little bit different, almost a warm sensation.

-There is a little bump on my vagina, close to the crease of the vagina and thigh area. It is soft, and a bit tender. It almost looks like an ingrown hair.

-Last week I had found a small dot in my mouth on the inside of my cheek, it almost looked like a mole. I googled this and "blood blister" seemed to be all I found. Thought this was kind of weird since i've never had one. There was a small bump on the inside of my cheek next to it, but just thought I had ate something that irritated my cheek. Both the dot and bump went away, don't really know when though.

-Today while driving home, I was playing around with my tounge in my mouth to see if anything else weird was going on in there. I guess you can say I noticed my tounge (close to the back) was a little irritated, almost like a canker sore. But I don't know if this was just in my head, because i'm doing it now, and don't feel anything where I thought might be something.

-My calves are a little sore, as if i've been excercise them. But I haven't done anything out of the norm lately to make them feel this way.

I haven't had any unusual discharge,odor, or itching of the vagina itself, just what I have listed.I know that the mind can be a very powerful tool when it comes to symptoms and such, and ever since i've been googling around, i've been feeling more and more things.

I did notice that he had a wart on his hand,thigh, and knee. But nothing around his genitals. I've talked to him about all of the above and he has been very supportive. He told me that he's clean and the bump that I have might just be a wart. But I understand that it is hard to diagnose men with genital warts, and he might have it and not even know. I told him i'd give it about another week and then see a doctor if symptoms persist. So basically i'm on here trying to get some type of information, because googling isn't seem to be doing much. Thank you so much for reading such a personal thing. I will definitely give somebody the Best Answer if they can give me some type of detailed explanation or even personal experience for all of the symptoms listed above.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread