It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2010, 12:49 AM   #1
(female)

justalexis HB User
Advise on the right words to say...

Okay, so here is the deal.
I recently have been seeing an ex boyfriend of 2 years, we havent been incontact for over half a year. We just started going on dates again, and its been sweet. BUT, we had unprotected sex about 3 times now, and Ive noticed a small wart on him. and i really really dont know what to do, because the thing is, i may have had a wart a few months ago, the doctor couldnt tell and i doused the thing with apple cider vinegar just to be safe, and it went away. I should have never had unprotected sex with him knowing I may have HPV, but now i see that he was a wart, and i am even more distressed. Maybe he felt the same? but if i didnt have it before, than I would probably have it now, seeing as im sure thats what I saw on him. WHAT DO I DO!? what do i say?? like "oh i noticed you have a wart?" it just doesnt come off well at all. Im stressing over finding the right words. ADVISE WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
thanks Alexis

Old 11-01-2010, 03:29 PM   #2
(female)

sam76 HB User
Re: Advise on the right words to say...

Well I'll tell you what. Doctors usually know right away if it's HPV or not. When I went in I only had one bump, and he could tell right off the bat what it was. So it's not like you were diagnosed. People have lumps and bumps and discolourations on their skin all the time. And to be honest, if he had a bump on him after you guys slept together, it probably didn't come from you. They don't usually pop up that quickly. They typically come around about a month after exposure, or longer. And how do you know if you did have HPV that it didn't come from him in the first place? So you don't need to assume the blame because you don't even know if you had it, and if you did you don't know who you got it from.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread