It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
(female)

tanya58 HB User
cin 11 lsil dysplasia

I was told I have hpv with moderate mild cervical dysplasia CIN1 and I have already had my colposcoscopy with biopsy. After my pathology came back with moderate dysplasia with cin 11...I have to have the LEEP procedure done next week and I wonder if the biopsy will come back moderate or severe?! After my papsmear said mild, then the biopsy said moderate, it makes me wonder the deeper in the tissue they go will they find severe dysplasia? I have to work the next day and I hope theres not too much pain after. After my colposcopy i've still had cramping and it's been 5 days. I am diabetic and have a blood disorder called Vonwillebrands, which affects the clotting factor in my blood and I have a hard time clotting.Does this LEEP procedure c ause alot of bleeding and cramping???I've read alot on here and it's starting to help me from being so nervous.If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. This is my first post, hopefully i did it right. Another thing that makes me nervous if a good friend of mine had this same thing happen, pap smear only showed dysplasia...NO cancer and then due to cramping and bleeding she had a hysterectomy and that biopsy showed cancer. Just makes me wonder the further in the tissue, the more they find????

Closed Thread