It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2011, 08:00 PM   #1
(female)

paranoid-scared HB User
Consumed with worry, would appreciate any help of experienced or infected person

I am very worried to the point of not being myself after I recently had sexual contact with someone who had two very round, hard ,white ( not rock hard but firm to touch ) bumps on his penis, spaced apart from eachother. They didnt look fleshy or soft or textured and califlower like most photographs of genital wartsbut rather perfectly round and firm, very small ( only a few mm in diameter but noticable enough ) and looked like little half spheres. one was closer to to the top of the shaft but not on the tip, and the other on the lower part of the shaft. i cannot recall if they were skin colored or possibly a little darker than the skin, could possibly have even been a little shiny, and definetly were not white or red. I noticed these after already having genital skin to skin contact with the person and panicked and asked what they were when i noticed them. he assured me that he had seen a doctor and that he was told that they could be an ingrown hair or a pimple. is this realistic or believable? the more I continue to research the more I begin to believe that bumps on the penis aren't normal and am terribly worried that he may be lying. i cannot recall if he told me how long hed had them, but i asked when he saw a doctor and he said about two months ago though im not sure if thats when they turned up. i am afraid that he may have been lying because it seems unrealistic that an ingrown hair or pimple could have stuck around that long, or that a pimple should even grown on a penis, and that an ingrown hair would grown on the shaft ( who shaves their shaft? )

if anyone could tell me, i would really appreciate knowing the following :
1) do genital warts always look irregular and cauliflower like, or has what i described have the possibility of being a wart?

2) if he has truly seen a doctor, is there any way that he could have overlooked the warts and misdiagnosed them because perhaps they looked harmless at the time? ( i have read about warts looking harmless and being overlooked then runing into strange irregular and alarming growths.)

the more i can about the lack of information explaining the normalcy of a pimple or ingrown hair on the shaft the more i feel like something is terribly off about the situation. he was not a random but a friend of friends who swear by his moral character, by i have many doubts as i simply cannot find a believable explanation. in all my life i have never seen anyone with any kind of growth on their penis and this alarms me greatly.

any advice at all by someone experienced with genital warts would be appreciated as i am waiting for a doctors appointment and terribly panicked to the point of complete and utter distraction and worry.

Last edited by paranoid-scared; 05-16-2011 at 08:03 PM. Reason: want to clarify

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-17-2011, 02:02 PM   #2
(male)

tim99 HB User
Re: Consumed with worry, would appreciate any help of experienced or infected person

Sounds like sebaceous cysts. Totally normal. Google it.

Closed Thread