It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2011, 01:35 PM   #1
(female)

Beth113 HB User
HPV and cramping..

I was diagnosed with HPV a couple years ago when my pap came back abnormal. About eight months ago I had a coloposcopy and had abnormal cells, afterwards I had a chryo done (which btw is extremely unpleasant) I was supposed to go back for another pap after six months, but its been about eight (I know, my bad). I just had my pap done and am just waiting for the results. But for the past month I have been experiencing some cramping not related to my period. I've never had it before and I'm wondering if it could have anything to do with abnormal cells progressing. Maybe they weren't all killed by the chryo? Another bit of info, however, is I've kinda messed up recently with my birth control. I use the Nuva Ring, and what I usually do is leave it in during the 4th week, so that I dont get a period, and then replace it with a new one at the end of the week. I've heard that its a harmless way of avoiding my period without interfering with the effetiveness of the BC. I've done this for years. However this time, my calander got messed up and I couldn't remember when I put the ring in. So I ended up taking it out after only two weeks and putting in another for another four, without realizing it. I have just taken the second one out and replaced it with the new one, but I'm wondering if that in any way could be causing any of the cramping. I guess I'm just alittle freaked out that theres something going on HPV related. Any one have any thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread