It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2011, 04:36 PM   #1
(female)

KikiMira HB User
Adenocarcinoma in situ (AIS) after HSIL

Hi,

I've been diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma in situ (AIS). I am 26 yrs old.

My Pap in May came back abnormal as HSIL, I was sent to the colopscopy clinic to have a look. The dr said right to me after applying the dye "well that's not good at all, the dye is sticking to about 10% of where i swabbed." So she did 3 biopsies. I received a call saying I as referred to a surgeon and I need to have a laser treatment. The cells are to deep to do a full LEEP, I have been informed.

My Pre Op appt was last week. They decide to do Laser Therapy, a Partial LEEP and Cone Biopsies.

I was wondering who else had any of these treatments? Any experiences would be helpful, What to expect, what you had done, what happens after...

Thanks.

Last edited by KikiMira; 07-13-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Closed Thread