It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2012, 06:21 AM   #1
(female)

Takanori HB User
do I have HPV?

I have always had skin problems and was born with a hemanjioma on my nose/tear duct. (it was removed when I was a baby) anyways iam 21 and have never been to a ob gyn. Shortly after I went threw pueberity I would get boil like bumps on my inner thighs they would pop and go away I. Now only get them when I sweat a lot. Anyways ever sense I can remember I have had white wart like bumps on the tip of my lady parts, they don't hurt of itch or anything just look ugly. About a year ago one became inflamed and poped when it did a somewhat hard white core came out and it had about 4 hairs trapped in it. Aim very scared tho bc the bumps have never gone away and I have had them for well over six years. As well I had them before I lost my virginity. Please help

Old 02-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #2
(female)

Jen488 HB User
Re: do I have HPV?

Hi there!

The best advice that I can give you is to go see a doctor. You can't really diagnose anything without actually seeing the skin and running some tests, which is why you need to see a doctor.

Also, since you're 21 and sexually active, it is very important to have regular Pap tests.
This is a screening test used to detect precancerous and cancerous changes of cervical cells. Getting regular Pap tests is the best thing you can do to prevent cervical cancer.

Best of luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread