Roisindubh is right, you need a doctor to diagnose you properly.
That being said, there are things that you can do in the meantime to improve the outcome of any treatment.
Boosting your immune system will help your body fight infection, whatever the cause of the infection may be (HPV, etc.). The best way of doing that is diet and lifestyle:
1. Increase your daily intake of fruits and vegetables to 8-10 servings (1 serving = 1/2 cup).
2. Cut out all the "whites" from your diet: white bread, white flour, white pasta, white rice... SUGAR. This also includes all refined junk foods. Opt for whole grain varieties instead.
3. Make sure you are eating enough protein everyday. Opt for chicken, turkey, fish, legumes and beans, and try and avoid red meat.
4. Exercise - 30 minutes of mild-moderate exercise everyday will help boost your immune system.
5. Supplements: you mentioned that you're on a strict vitamin regimen, but are you taking the right things? I take a good quality probiotic, vitamin C and D, and a product called Papillex (a natural supplement - it's really great) daily, and its worked wonders!
Hope this helps
Best of luck!