It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
(female)

dancergirl19 HB User
Unhappy Vaginal Blisters.

Okay, so I looked on my vagina and i saw a few weird shaped vaginal blisters. I went to the gyno and she did my pap smear and everything was normal.. when i went to show her the original blister it was gone i still made her look and she said that she wouldnt worry about it. Today i had blood work for every std possible just to be sure.. mind you ive have 1 sex partner the past 2 1/2 years... so the blister that went away came back last night.. i woke up sweating and then went potty and saw it.. now today i work with children and we are outside and i am running aorund and sweating. when i went to the bathroom after sweating my *** off i noticed a few more blisters.. I already got tested the first time when it happened for herpes and it was negative.. and my pap smear came back normal which means i do not have hpv..plus ive had all the vaccinations for it.. so what the hell are these vaginal blisters?!? i made an appointment with the gyno for tomorrow morning.. ive been doing research but they do not look like genital warts, or herpes so what could this be!? and why does it keep happening?

Closed Thread