It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
(female)

AMThib HB User
My question and Concerns

Well where to start. Guess i will start with, back in April 2003, I found out that i was had contracted the Genital Warts HPV virus . I didnt find out through testing or any of that sort. I found out through my OBGYN nurse practitioner. I was also 6 months pregnant with my daughter. Simply enough, a few days prior i was itching extremely bad in my vignal area, and my boyfriend(daughters father) saw something abnormal. I went in, and was told that it was Genital Warts HPV. No furthur testing was done. The itching had stopping after i used a vaginal no name brand cream, and the growth that had appeared was no longer there, but as for my boyfriend he began to get warts in his genital region after a month from that time. I still yet to this day have any visible warts of any sort but yet my fiancee' does. Also, i have had many pap smears and swabbing since she was born and also told the dr (different ones too) of the virus and one told me i must not have had that being the "warts" disappeared and had itched. All my tests that i had gotten also came back normal.
My concern and questions for all is that in May 2003 I had my son, which after i had all the test during and after my pregnancy that you normally do, pap smears, swabs blood work, etc etc. and the same plus more during my daughter's pregnancy. Would they have detected it some how some way during those times at any point of time?? Also, if it was newly in my body and being pregnant would have set it off more? and if i had it before my boyfriend, wouldnt it have flaired off before when i was pregnant with my son, and during after? I have tried to ask questions but i dont ever get any answers that are needed and im still yet to find out anything i want or need pertaining to this situation. Anything would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
hpv, hpv 16 hpv 71, hpv and unfaithful ex-partner, hpv high risk, hpv not std sex protection