It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2012, 01:33 AM   #1
(female)

lovebillions HB User
Can high grade hpv spread further by enema use?

I found out that i have high grade hpv and I suspect probably anally as well although I haven't asked the doctor to do a pap test there yet. I would like to do things to try to boost my immune system. One of them being weekly water enemas. I actually had already been doing this to some extent before I found out. I am wondering, if I do have anal hpv can the enema spread the hpv further up into my system? I'm really hoping not as I would like to continue doing the enemas but if so then it's probably not worth the risk right??? Any advice? Thanks.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:14 PM   #2
(male)

Hypochonder HB User
Re: Can high grade hpv spread further by enema use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebillions View Post
I found out that i have high grade hpv and I suspect probably anally as well although I haven't asked the doctor to do a pap test there yet. I would like to do things to try to boost my immune system. One of them being weekly water enemas. I actually had already been doing this to some extent before I found out. I am wondering, if I do have anal hpv can the enema spread the hpv further up into my system? I'm really hoping not as I would like to continue doing the enemas but if so then it's probably not worth the risk right??? Any advice? Thanks.
I don't know how much enemas would help with boosting your immune system. They help with cleanliness, yes, but I don't think they possess any vitamins or such. Also, with boosting your immune system. Your body only takes what it needs and gets rid of everything it doesn't, so there is only so much you can do in that regard.

I had/have HPV rectally myself. The best way of ridding yourself of these warts is through surgery and lazer treatment. It definitely works as I am wart free but the experience was extremely painful and in my case there are still sensitivities even four months later.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread